Don't let the Randooom grind you down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:

I'd love to, but September '06 is in 14 months, right? September is a school month. :sad:

:sad:

:shifty: take a semester off......

you should really look into studying abroad. I wanted to so bad when I was in school buy my place didn't have a program and if I went through another school it was a lot more expensive since I wasn't a student through them. So I never did do it. :grumpy:

Queen Bee said:

:hmm:

I should make a :can'ttype: smilie! It'd have to be of your face since you're the biggest offender of typos. :yes:
:lol:

That would be the scariest smilie EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just reread a pm I sent and it was full of stuff like "cpuld." :reject: You should see me on AIM...my inability to type anything correctly on AIM is one of my top reasons for not using it much...

Schmeg said:

:lol:

That would be the scariest smilie EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just reread a pm I sent and it was full of stuff like "cpuld." :reject: You should see me on AIM...my inability to type anything correctly on AIM is one of my top reasons for not using it much...

It'd be right up there with :dancinggavin: :drool:

Your disgusting typing habits have turned me off to ever speaking to you on AIM anyway. :tsk: :wink:

arw9797 said:

:sad:

:shifty: take a semester off......

you should really look into studying abroad. I wanted to so bad when I was in school buy my place didn't have a program and if I went through another school it was a lot more expensive since I wasn't a student through them. So I never did do it. :grumpy:
And then we could crash at your place!!!!!!!!!! :hyper:

:wink:

I really regret not using my school's studying abroad program now.

Hey if I'm e-mailing Good Morning America to see if I can get all of the May 10th footage of the crowd and not just what they showed, do you think I should send them a screen cap or should my description be enough? I'm kind of thinking they wouldn't want to know someone is out there making screen caps of their show...

Kariann said:

I swear every establishment we went to go pee in you had to go upstairs there!
You know what...now that I think about it, that random Red Eye or whatever club we went to pee in after we were swinging' on the pole in front of Lillie's had a bathroom on the same floor as the door!

Schmeg said:
Hey if I'm e-mailing Good Morning America to see if I can get all of the May 10th footage of the crowd and not just what they showed, do you think I should send them a screen cap or should my description be enough? I'm kind of thinking they wouldn't want to know someone is out there making screen caps of their show...

I'm thinking just a good description so they dont think you want to distribute it.

Kariann said:

I'm thinking just a good description so they dont think you want to distribute it.
:up: That's what I was thinking, thanks.

I think I sound like someone who would draw on their face with a Sharpie in this e-mail. :reject:

Schmeg said:

You know what...now that I think about it, that random Red Eye or whatever club we went to pee in after we were swinging' on the pole in front of Lillie's had a bathroom on the same floor as the door!

I was just thinking about that! Croke Park was not technically upstairs but we did have to go up steps to get to it.

Schmeg said:

Hmm. I was going to say you should go for it until I read the last sentence. I'm sure the images are copyrighted material and all that mumbo jumbo...

Oh man. Imagine all the law suits I could get if MTV, VH1, CNN, C-SPAN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, MTV2, and every other network U2 has ever appeared in knew about the screen caps I've taken. :drool:

Kariann said:

I was just thinking about that! Croke Park was not technically upstairs but we did have to go up steps to get to it.
Lots and lots of really small steps. :crack:

I drew on my face because the lady with the kid and the guy next to her wouldn't let me put my arm back where it belonged ie: not on your head!!! :laugh: Good times!!!

Queen Bee said:

Hmm. I was going to say you should go for it until I read the last sentence. I'm sure the images are copyrighted material and all that mumbo jumbo...

Oh man. Imagine all the law suits I could get if MTV, VH1, CNN, C-SPAN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, MTV2, and every other network U2 has ever appeared in knew about the screen caps I've taken. :drool:
I was thinking specifically about you there, O Queen of the Stills! We don't want our supplier to get her pants sued off by every network on the planet!

Before I send...
On May 20, 2005, Good Morning America aired the first part of U2 in the Summer Concert Series. Also aired was a documentary about the fans in Chicago, and there was footage of people meeting Bono on his birthday.

I was one of the lucky people who not only got to meet Bono, and I was in the footage shown! This was a very special day for me because I handed him a birthday card and he kissed my hand. Good Morning America first showed me just after he kissed my hand, and later on in the program there is an earlier shot of the crowd where I can be seen holding the card, and it cuts off just before he reaches to take it from me.

I was wondering if there is any way I can get the footage in between the parts that were shown on tv. None of my friends got pictures of Bono kissing me, and I would love a reminder of the actual moment.

Thanks for any help you can give me!

Megan H.
Comments? Corrections? Spelling errors?

RandoomGMA09.jpg

I don't see any markings on your face here, Schmeg :scratch:

You can kind of see them in this one...check out the lower right corner of my chin...

34446%3B4%3B23232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2327%3D6%3A8%3D9%3A5%3DXROQDF%3E232385%3A58%3A865ot1lsi

:reject:

Edit: And my right wrist, too. :reject::reject:

I stiole it from you! :evil:

I fear that one will become the new :typo: smilie! :yikes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom