Dont forget, entire broadcast of LA3 on the radio tonight at 9pm!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

missmacphisto

Refugee
Hope somebody tapes it, as i dont think i can.
frown.gif

Arrow 93.1 - los angeles
http://www.arrowfm.com
It might be possible to listen on the web, not sure though. Theyve got a few things about the band on that site. Enjoy!

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

[This message has been edited by Miss MacPhisto (edited 11-20-2001).]

OK.....would someone clue me in!

They're broadcasting LA3 (November 19) show on the radio tonight!?!?!?!

Does anyone know if/where it's being broadcast in the Boston Area?

What a great setlist!!

Need the info.....

Help me interferencers! You're my only hope!

Yes, it would be midnight eastern...I've heard you can listen on the web, never done it though. Tried once with KLOS but they were having trouble with the streaming audio, i think.
I really dont know which station it would be on in Boston, the official name for Arrow is KCBS i think. Try searching the site for thier Boston affiliates.
If you miss out, i'm sure someone can send you a tape. It was an awesome show, I couldnt believe how great Mysterious Ways sounded - Just like on the Achtung baby video! I couldnt get a ticket, dammit, but i did press my ear against the door and heard it before the assinine security dragged me away!

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

[This message has been edited by Miss MacPhisto (edited 11-20-2001).]

that was you I heard outside the door huh MissMac?

This show is awesome. Arrow does not webcast and I dont think they have affiliates (perhaps a reason U2 is letting them do this).

On a skeptical note, I am not a Arrow regular listener (not a classic rock fan for the most part) but I have not heard any other confirmations that LA3 is the show they are going to air on the air, all I hear is that it will be a live U2 concert uninterrupted. For all I know it could be Irving Plaza or the audio of Live in Boston (which wouldnt be bad either).

MissMac, did you hear them say it is the Novemeber 19th concert they are airing...

Oh oh, I think it IS Irving Plaza....

I called the station and she said she doesnt know which show it is but it is a little over an hour.

Too short to be a full Elevation show...
frown.gif

Why does it seem when things are too good to be true...

Guess we'll just have to see for ourselves, eh?
confused.gif
Oh well, it'll still be worth a listen,sigh...
ROFLMFAO @ "That was you i heard outside the door!"
I am so sorry i disrupted the show!
redface.gif

Guess even Bono's shrieks couldnt drown out my wails,eh?
wink.gif

------------------

Back
Top Bottom