Donald vs Rosie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One of these days, Donald Chump is going to get his, that's for sure.
I like Rosie. I know she's said and done a lot of shit, but I think deep down she's a nice person. I can't say the same about Chump. He's always been scum. Mr. Successful Businessman has to resort to elementary school rank outs to get his point across. Rosie busted her ass for every penny she earned. Chump was born with a silver spoon in his ass. And for Heaven's sake, can't the man finally get a decent haircut? His head looks like 2 squirrels 69ing. Hey Donald it's Christmas, don't forget to cheat on your wife!

It's still going on...

people.com

The holiday truce between Rosie O'Donnell and Donald Trump has come to an abrupt end, with her comparing him to "a pimp" and him calling her "a degenerate."

The war of words exploded anew after O'Donnell posted a message on her blog on Wednesday – "So what happens/when u say the emperor has no clothes/the comb over goes ballistic/via phone to (larry) king" – referring to Trump's interview on CNN in which he called her "a terrible person."

After O'Donnell called Trump a "snake-oil salesman" on The View last week following his handling of the Miss USA situation, he attacked her in print and on TV, and even said he was sending men to woo her companion, Kelli Carpenter away from her.

In response, O'Donnell said on The View she would give her reaction to the whole situation – then simply looked at the camera and grimaced. But she clearly had more to say.

Her blog posting describes "beauty pageants/where women were paraded around/judged valuable or not/by old white men/it is always old white men."

She continues: "Remember the seventies/a young girl in nyc/meets a pimp/he cons her into a life of illusion/she works for him."

In response, Trump told the New York Post, "Rosie got mentally beaten up by me, because she's a mental midget, a low-life. I think she's got a death wish. It's too bad a degenerate is able to get away with things like that."

She wrote some about Tom Cruise after the whole couch jumping/Brooke Shields stuff. I went to her blog but I couldn't find it. She has the comments turned off on her blog, people must have been going crazy on her or something.

Is it a haiku? :wink:

They are both grown adults and professionals. What they are doing with this verbal volleying of hurling insults is so immature and ridiculous and it is only making each of them look more and more foolish. I wish they would just stop, but I admit it's been funny at times!

A long time ago I used to enjoy The Apprentice. I watched about 10 minutes of it last night and was so annoyed by him and by the contestants. And his daughter's new giant fake breasts :huh:

I read that it came in third in the ratings, so I guess all his ranting didn't do any good.

tmz.com

Yeah, she went there all right. Rosie O'Donnell took yet another swing at Donald Trump today, calling him the "Ever-ready [sic] Comb-Over Bunny," while Barbara Walters added a smackdown of her own, accusing Trump of lying.

Rosie wasted no time in her first "View" appearance of 2007 to punch back at Trump, likening the Donald to "Mount Vesuvius" and taking another potshot at the mogul's unfortunate hair. Then, Babwa piled on, asserting that Trump had concocted his assertion that she "hates" Rosie. "Everything he said I said about [Rosie] is totally untrue," said Babwa.

And just when Ro said she would put an end to her Trump-bashing early in the show, she kept on going, and going, and going Energizer-style herself, doing another cranky impression and slyly (and jokingly) insinuating that Trump might have had something to do with the persistent gas smell lingering over Manhattan this morning. (Trump had nothing to say, by the way, during his appearance on "Live with Regis and Kelly" today.)

Mr. Trump, we await your response.

MrsSpringsteen said:
I read that it came in third in the ratings, so I guess all his ranting didn't do any good.

{Nelson Muntz} Ha ha! {/Nelson Muntz}.

Although I think the ratings were down last season as well, so I don't know that it had anything to do with this stupid feud.

True, and every time people brought that up he kept insisting that the ratings weren't really down

I bet he insists that other things are huge too when they really aren't :D

MrsSpringsteen said:
. And his daughter's new giant fake breasts :huh:
That was the best part of the show.

Except for the guy who got fired wearing a Papa Gino's table cloth of a red plaid shirt with a black striped suit and yellow polka dot tie to the board room. Talk about fashion sense.

people.com

Despite all the publicity it generated, the ongoing feud between Donald Trump and Rosie O'Donnell did not help the real-estate mogul in the ratings game when it came to Sunday's season premiere of his The Apprentice on NBC.

According to the Nielsen numbers reported by the New York Daily News, the episode performed worse than last spring's season premiere, with the first half-hour attracting only 8.6 million viewers.

That was fewer than the 11.6 million who watched the network's final half-hour of the new Grease: You're the One That I Want, an American Idol-like talent search to find the leads of an upcoming Broadway revival of the popular stage musical.

When all was said and done Sunday, The Apprentice averaged 9.1 million viewers for the entire show. Sunday's biggest winner was ABC's Desperate Housewives, which attracted an average of 18.6 million viewers.

Chizip said:
its obvious that they are in love

:yes: It's all the sexual tension between them :lol:

I love what Rosie said yesterday on The View

"It's the way I look. He can't resist. I love when people say you're fat like you don't know," O'Donnell joked yesterday on ABC's "The View.

:lol:

^ Exactly. I'm sure Rosie knows she's chunky, but I bet the Donald has no idea how much of an asshole he is. He probably even thinks his hair looks good.

A while back when this whole feud started, I'd suggested that these two settle their differences in the ring. Well WWE Owner Vince McMahon stole my idea and last night he had a phony Rosie go up against a phony Donald and they battled it out in the squared circle. Unfortunately, the phony Donald won the "match". Ugh!
I still hate Chump.

MrPryck2U said:
A while back when this whole feud started, I'd suggested that these two settle their differences in the ring. Well WWE Owner Vince McMahon stole my idea and last night he had a phony Rosie go up against a phony Donald and they battled it out in the squared circle. Unfortunately, the phony Donald won the "match". Ugh!
I still hate Chump.

If it had been the real Rosie & Trump the outcome would have been different...:drool:

Back
Top Bottom