Does bono do a poverty speech at every show?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
To my knowledge, every performance of One this tour was preceded by a speech in some way related to the One Campaign.

He also made some speeches about poverty in some european shows preceding Miracle Drug, talking about the nonsense that a child in Africa can't get any drug that we can easily have at every drugstore..............................
I don't know if he did the same in USA shows

I think Bono shouldn´t talk about end of poverty in Mexico, Brasil, Chile and Argentina:sad: despite those countries aren´t poor (at least as African level of poverty) aren´t as rich as European countries :(

In Pop Mart Santiago 1998 Bono didn´t say a word about poverty, rather he did right talking about Human Rights :yes: :up:

well I think poverty & human rights are sort of related at least in his opinion, they also do have a little human rights segment in this show. I would hope he won't lecture too much though. I definitely could be wrong but I think the IMF also forgave some debt in some South American countries so maybe he will highlight that as a success. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom