Do Not Order Tickets From TicketsUpFront they don't deliver on your order

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Byrd

The Fly
I ordered 1 GA from TicketsUpfront and they cannot fill my order I orded 1 GA ticket two weeks ago paying 211.00 for the ticket and now they say they cannot fill my order. I had to call them. They processed my credit card and have made interest on my money for two weeks and I have to wait for my refund. I have called them everyday this week asking them where my ticket was and they kept saying they were working on it. Now do not have a ticket for the Philly show and there is not a ticket to be found. I think they sold my ticket to a person who would pay more. If anyone does have aticket I am interested but this is to warn people not to use Ticketsupfront.com

------------------
Dream up the kind of world you want to live in.
Dream OUTLOUD. At HIGH VOLUME.
Peace to U2 and 2U
U2Byrd
3d.gif

That really sucks, and I am sorry. Thanks for the word of caution. For those out there who are buying from brokers, I have bought tickets 3 times from ticketsplus.com with no problems.

------------------
Looking for U2 bootlegs?
www.geocities.com/u2trades

Originally posted by thehepcat:
That really sucks, and I am sorry. Thanks for the word of caution. For those out there who are buying from brokers, I have bought tickets 3 times from ticketsplus.com with no problems.

I used ticketpluse for Baltimore tickets with out a problem. I am only bashing ticketsupfront.com If they didn't have the tickets then they shouldn't sell them and if you go to the site they still have GA tickets available to buy.

Same thing happened to me w/ ticketsupfront for an Austin GA ticket, but they called me right away. I told them they still showed ga as being available on their website for the price I ordered them for. They were jerks about it.
mad.gif

[This message has been edited by salome269 (edited 10-31-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom