Did anyone receive the official Vertigo t-shirt?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

voxson

The Fly
There were supposed to be shipped on Monday, according to the official store. Did anybody get theirs yet?

http://u2.fanfire.com/
(for those who don't know about the official t-shirts)

what a bomb! said:
would of thought it would take at least a week to be delivered!

well you're in england and european orders are shipped from london so i would expect typical delivery times to be 3-4 days. Oh well, a bit of waiting is no big deal.

i'm here in Los Angeles (which is not too far from Fanfire headquarters, i dont think) and i haven't gotten mine yet...

I called Fanfire and they told me that the first t-shirt pre-orders were shipped out yesterday and today.

If someone ordered the calendar, however, shipment won't be until mid november.

They said average shipment will be about 2 weeks :( but the girl on the phone didn't know more, she said she was just told that and she doesn't know for which countries these 2 weeks apply.

Bottom end is that we'll get them later than I was expecting )wishful thinking). I was too optimist...

Well this was the vertigo t-shirt so I want it before nobember 8 (vertigo single released in Europe, it's not like in the US with airplay). I think that in November the official U2 store will start selling rest of HTDAAB merchandise so I'd want that befor november 22.

Yeah, I saw where you could get the iron on transfers.....maybe if you wanted make a bag instead of a shirt that might be cool....:scratch: otherwise i'd rather not have to assemble my t-shirts thank you very much

Glad to see they no longer charge £10 to ship a item no matter how light it is! I remember paying a tenner just so a pair of fly shades could be sent to me 70 miles down the road! another beef I had also was when I bought stuff previously on U2.com prices were in dollars so say something was $30 my £££ should of been lower for the exchange rate but no got charged £30 instead of dollars! anyway ordered a vertigo shirt so will have to wait and see if I have been charged $25 or £25!!!!

well I just checked my order status as its been a week now and when I type my postcode in it says order not found! grrrr! :mad:

didn't even get a confirmation email either! excuse while I send a snotty email to them! :madspit:

opps just tried again and it has my details! ordered on the 15th and its now the 24th! thought they had a UK outlet? doesn't even say when its being dispatched!

Last edited:
what a bomb! said:
moan! mutter! feck! arse! drink! girls! :censored:

:lol: at least you're taking your rage out the right way. first venting, then drinking, then the girls will show up. No one deserves the pain your going through in your t-shirt woes.

Back
Top Bottom