Diaries of the Downcast....where are you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Patrixx

Babyface
Does anyone knows where can I read de lasts chapters of Diaries?

...the link I have doesn?t work anymore

souLnation2002 said:

I can't find it either. Which folder is it in?

Well, I've gone back to look for it and it seems to be gone. I think it was in the General Discussion forum, but wherever it was, it isn't there anymore.

Chapter 47 was good, too! Maybe the Wild Thoughts Escape will be updating soon and you can read it there.

If you're not logged into Zootop Contact I don't think the Zootopians Folder comes up. I think you've got to be registered to read it. I've noticed if I'm not logged in, it doesn't appear to be there.

Try registering/logging in and you should find it.:bono:

youvedonewhat said:
If you're not logged into Zootop Contact I don't think the Zootopians Folder comes up. I think you've got to be registered to read it. I've noticed if I'm not logged in, it doesn't appear to be there.

Try registering/logging in and you should find it.:bono:

Whoever owns the board must have changed it up, because I'm not a member of the board and the day that I originally checked for the story, I could see whatever forum it was in. Bummer. I don't want to join yet another board.

the zootopians board seems to have been eaten by some nasty site eating virus and so the address has changed -

It's now

http://zootopians.tk/

but i ran into a few problems getting to the fanfic folder...eeep.

apparently you have to log in to see it. it is in the 'Zootopians' section of the board.

BUT

I am updating my site tommorrow so I will have all the lastest chapters up there - hope that helps a little bit.

Cheers
Honeymufins

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom