Desert Island Album Game IV: Rules and Sign-up Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I was starting to question the anonymity thing too. I mean, people are sure to post opinions and questions about the playlists that the creator would reply to. It would give things away very quickly.

I'm not sure where I stand now.

Axver said:
Yeah, I was starting to question the anonymity thing too. I mean, people are sure to post opinions and questions about the playlists that the creator would reply to. It would give things away very quickly.

I'm not sure where I stand now.

I was going to say something, but I'm surprised it took so long for that flaw to dawn on everyone. :lol:

DaveC: Damn, this list sucks ass. Who made it, LemonMelon?

LM: :reject: .........maybe.

Anyway someone could dig up my old entries for me so I know which songs not to use? I really have no idea what I used already.

LemonMelon said:

I was going to say something, but I'm surprised it took so long for that flaw to dawn on everyone. :lol:

DaveC: Damn, this list sucks ass. Who made it, LemonMelon?

LM: :reject: .........maybe.

That's probably what everyone will say about mine....

Lancemc said:
Anyway someone could dig up my old entries for me so I know which songs not to use? I really have no idea what I used already.

You're premium. Do a search.

I'm sorry to hear that. Based on the reasons, I think you are acting a bit hastily, but I will respect your request.

Cute Irish Bono, let me know if you are still interested and I will add you.

phanan said:
I'm sorry to hear that. Based on the reasons, I think you are acting a bit hastily, but I will respect your request.

Cute Irish Bono, let me know if you are still interested and I will add you.

I am still interested!

Screwtape2 said:
Phanan I can't participate or help this time. I'm leaving Interference for awhile maybe forever. CuteIrishBono can take my spot. Sorry about this. It was fun. :(

Why, if you don't mind me asking Screwtape2?

phanan said:
I've decided to shelve the anonymity idea for now, for reasons I previously expressed. We'll continue to do it the way it's been done in the past.

But thanks for the suggestion!

:up:

I'm pretty damn proud of my playlist, and I want full credit when I win. :wink:

yertle-the-turtle said:
Sorry will have to pull out of this one at least. My Internet at home's gone all funky and been ultra-busy lately.

Sincerest apologies.

No problem, yertle, although I was looking forward to your playlist.

That means Lancemc is in.

If anyone else wants to be an alternate in case someone else is unable to particpate, just let me know.

phanan said:

If anyone else wants to be an alternate in case someone else is unable to particpate, just let me know.

That's what I was going to email you about. Might as well do it here: I'll gladly be an alternate. :up:

Ok, cool. Here's our updated list:

1. phanan
2. Axver
3. KhanadaRhodes
4. phillyfan26
5. the tourist
6. PlaTheGreat/the rockin edge
7. BonoIsMyMuse
8. LemonMacPhisto
9. impy13
10. LemonMelon
11. Lemonchick/Irishteen
12. liamcool
13. bono_212
14. DaveC
15. LJT
16. AtomicBono
17. major_panic
18. Lara Mullen
19. Cute Irish Bono
20. Lancemc

1st Alternate: GibsonGirl

Sneak peek...my cover for DI4:

di4fm9.jpg

Screwtape2 said:
Phanan I can't participate or help this time. I'm leaving Interference for awhile maybe forever. CuteIrishBono can take my spot. Sorry about this. It was fun. :(

No. :mad:

I'm about 2-3 songs off from finishing my list for good. If I don't send it in soon, I'll end up changing it anyway.

Last edited:
Looks like we're getting a few people to vote this time, hopefully we can get a few more

Just wondering is starting the competition the Monday after the deadline not a little early? Is that really enough time to listen to the lists?

I'll be away this weekend and pretty busy with work next week, so I probably won't get my list done until next weekend. The deadline is the 31st, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom