Describe: she wore lemon!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^i play all the time with my dad but never for money (we're both broke, lol). i only recently started playing with a group for money (max bet $5 though, nothing too serious)...i suspect i'll find it a lot less fun when i starting losing 10 or 15 bucks though! :wink:

^ the people i've been playing with are on my good list though...i was wearing my u2 tour shirt today and surprisingly they were all like "youre so lucky" "u2 are awesome" "bono is sexy" etc. hard to find that usually. :ohmy:

for such a crappy state, georgia has a few pretty good songs about it. :drool:

alison krauss :drool:

^i actually have seen 4 other kids with vertigo tour shirts, and they're all relatively popular people, maybe u2 aren't as uncool as we like to think. :shrug:

most of the guys i hang out with like them, it's just some of my girl friends tend towards emo sorts of music (even tho they joke and claim theyre not emo). :uhoh: and the guy who stalks me and buys me 18 dollar chocolates (those were good :drool: ) doesnt like their music but "really admires bono" whatever that means..

*that is 4 out of 2500 students tho, lol

^sami :wave: whats wrong w/ your legs?

^^yes you do :angry:

you can't live in iowa all your life tre. are there even cities in iowa?! maybe a few but come on now...

seriously zerodude has a very specific plan for the future, what's yours? :hyper:

Last edited:
I was wearing my U2 shirt the other day and a guy who sits behind me was at the show :ohmy: and he's like my new best friend :lmao: He's obsessed with classic rock- went to London to see Live 8 and was just in NY to see Cream :drool:

^^^^^I don't know my legs are all sore :sad: Probably because today I got the most physical exercise I've gotten in the past year :lmao: I had to drive to school and park all the way at the end of the parking lot! I swear the walk to the school is like a mile :angry: ok not really but ya know :angry:

tre :drool: Take me to England with you :flirt:

^i'd love to visit england and live there for a little while. i don't know if i could live there permanently (i'd miss people and certain things about the US...mostly people). but ive never been so who knows.

maybe i'll do a semester abroad at oxford in college (thats real likely :wink: )

that's so cool that you met a guy who was at your show. geez that guy must be rich. :huh: the only people i know were at my show are scary upperclassmen. :yikes:

the rockin edge said:
^^:lol : U2 aren't classic rock though :angry :

^ok :sexywink:

:lol: you know what I mean :angry:

VG I'm dying to go too but I definitely think I could live there :yes: I have nothing tying me here besides family, but who needs 'em? :lmao: I know once I got there I'd miss it here...but I'd really like to live there for a year

I'm definitely studying abroad in college...Dublin :drool:

yay :hyper: you'll become a famous guitar player and we'll buy one of those gorgeous castles like Madonna and Sting live in and live happily ever after! :happy: K? :lmao: :love:

^ me too :love: Irish accents :drool:

Trinity college in Dublin :drool:

trinitycollege.jpg

dublin%20trinity%20college.jpg

yes I've already researched :reject:

Back
Top Bottom