Describe & Chat- My Turn Kayla!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mine:

motorola_motorazr_v3i_black_cpw_155x238.jpg

:drool:

is that not sold there?

its prolly the same thing with a different name

couple of weeks ago i found out that Axe was sold as Lynx here :coocoo:

^ omg :hyper:

i workout 3 times a week at the most for an hour each time.

sometimes i look on youtube for workout videos and read up Wiki.

when i do arms and such , i workout until i reach muscle failure and i can barely lift the weights for the exercise im doing.
so if im doing a dumbell curl, i do 3 sets of 12 reps, usually that makes me max out, have a break and move on to the next.

i just have a dumbells, and workout in my room.
i did use a resistance band, since i got the wieghts a few weeks ago i been using them.

:)

nice.

i do a weird workout where it's different all the time. I do it with the school's athletic trainer and some upperclassmen. It's specifically strength and endurance training. He even had us do the 300 work out (exactly what the actors used for the movie) and that was hard.

That's:
-25 pull ups
-50 push ups
-50 floor wipers 135 lbs
-50 clean and jerk(using 35lb dumbbells)
-50 Dead lifts 135lbs
-50 push ups

:crack:

it takes about 20 minutes and you're completely burnt out, and it's actually a lot better than most of our other 2-3 hour workouts.

wayne that workout is so rough we do that once a month. we also do other exercises. it;s best to change up your reps or exercises becasue if you don't you muscles won't get stronger they'll just remember how to do that. when you change it the muscle adapts and strengthens

Back
Top Bottom