Denver - 2nd Date

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GAs were sold out in like 3 secs? Incredible! Don't think they release many at all.

wtf? i put in for 2 GA floor, and got 2 tickets for section 232 row 3 for $98. BUT the description clearly states "General Admission Floor Standing Room"

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to have scored any tickets, but what has happened here? I think I'll need to give ticketmaster a call....

I got a single lower level $160.00 coming up - anyone want it - hurry and I will buy it for you

well it might be the best you can get because there is definatly nothing lower then that available right now.

i would grab anything you can get if you want to have a chance at seeing the show at all!

I am just offering to buy it for someone else - I have no intention of going to Denver

Shutout once again. Got 2 "Problem processing your order" messages. "Appox wait time 3 minutes" This turned into 10 minutes. Then nothing. I wasn't even shooting for GA. Ticketmaster sucks.

I put in for 2 GAs, and got tickets in Section 240 - but the description says "General Admission Floor Standing Room" - Whats that all about

Ok, confirmed. 1 ticket, lower level, SEC 140.

I'll have to ebay that puppy and try to get enough to score a ticket for Anaheim or LA.

elfyx said:
wtf? i put in for 2 GA floor, and got 2 tickets for section 232 row 3 for $98. BUT the description clearly states "General Admission Floor Standing Room"

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to have scored any tickets, but what has happened here? I think I'll need to give ticketmaster a call....

Same thing happened to me. I selected 1 GA and it found a ticket pretty quick and I just purchased it... then I noticed that it said section 232 row 3 and the price was $98.00 :| :|

I have emailed TM. :mad:

I think that was the fastest I ever got in, right away, it was a 1 minute wait, and they were gone. It took me all 30 seconds in all, and nothing??????????????

Yes, I got nothing but nosebleeds and I was on-line at 10:00am and had several people trying.

I refuse to pay money for nosebleeds--I'd rather just be disappointed by not seeing them, rather than $50 poorer and stuck behind the stage.

EP, MK - looks like we all got the same general thing. Please whoever gets a response from TM first post it here!!!

Like I said, I'm happy to have gotten anything at all! But the system and description is VERY confusing. My exact ticket description:

PRICE LEVEL 2
GA FLOOR SEATING STANDING ROOM ONLY
FLOOR STANDING ROOM GENERAL ADMISSION PIT AREA

I got one seat in Section 124, Row ~15. Got through on a phone order. I kept landing tickets in Sections 104 and 122 but was holding out for something closer. Anyway, 124 was as close as I could get and I went for it.

Got tickets for both Denver shows now. Just hoping I can get a few days off work to go to Denver!

They are probably standing room only tickets like they have at sporting events probably not on the floor though...I mean I was in within 20 seconds really and there was no GA left.

Finally got a single in 106. Wound up costing $186! I got a GA to the Wednesday show cheaper than that off ebay.

My fabulous husband had no luck on line but managed to get through on the phone for two GAs about 20 minutes into the sale! It's a fricking miracle! We'll be in 146 on Wednesday night. I'm out of my mind with excitement!!:hyper:

elfyx said:
EP, MK - looks like we all got the same general thing. Please whoever gets a response from TM first post it here!!!

Like I said, I'm happy to have gotten anything at all! But the system and description is VERY confusing. My exact ticket description:

PRICE LEVEL 2
GA FLOOR SEATING STANDING ROOM ONLY
FLOOR STANDING ROOM GENERAL ADMISSION PIT AREA

I got an email from TM today and they won't refund.

So I have a single ticket in section 242 row 3 to sell for face value if anyone wants it.

4/21 Denver show

I was able to get 2 nosebleeds to the right, front of stage and also got 1 lower level to the left of stage (as i'm facing stage). yeah baby!!! So far, i'm the only one going to 4/21 Denver show! but if i can get' anyone to go with me then i'll probably have to sell them... I live in south texas and too far to drive by myself :(

hey guys im kind of new to the board any help would be great. this is my seconde time going to u2. last time i saw them it was on november 7 2001 and i had ga tickets. not so lucky this time. i got section 240. can anyone tell how bad these are? oh well at least im going. if you could email me it is buffy_vampir@yahoo.com thanks jill

hey rockin edge, if you're going to sell them and haven't already found a buyer, I'd be interested.

Back
Top Bottom