Dancing with the Stars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They were practicing I heard on Saturday afternoons, when there was nobody there.

george_edyta.jpg

I don't know-I was kinda hoping Stacy got kicked off!!

I loved Lisa's attitude-she was so bubbly and happy to be there!!

Stacy ahs been really annoying me the last few shows. She IS really attractive but enough is enough!! If I see one more leg kick...ahhhhh

GOOOOOO DREW!!!

Damn, Jerry Rice is going to be at the Starlite this Sunday and they're going to be filming for Thursday's episode. My mom dances there as well as myself and she's going to do everything she can to get on TV :lol:

My mom saw Jerry Rice today at the Starlite and got a pic, his autograph and a hug :happy:

Sicy said:
My mom saw Jerry Rice today at the Starlite and got a pic, his autograph and a hug :happy:

That is so cool! Now I am going to call my mother back and tell her. She missed it because she said it was too cold out and she didn't want to get all bundled up and go outside today. Jeez! It's only a couple miles from her damn house! Why do people get so weird when they get old? My mom just turned 70!
Grrrrrrrrrrr:eyebrow:

I am so happy for your mom tho, Sicy!

OMG when it rains it pours! What to do, what to do.....ummm, record show on VCR in bedroom, watch one show in living room with other show on PIP! That'll work!

What a night! Drew and Cheryl are HOT HOT HOT! Perfect scores for not one but TWO dances tonite! And Jerry Rice was so good tonite! Finally the judges had good things to say to him! It was an awesome night. Can't wait for Sunday, but then it will be over. :sad:

I had to watch the skating but I peeked in on DWTS

If Drew Lachey doesn't win I will be furious :wink: he was my pick from the beginning. He just gives it 100 % and goes for it, he isn't at all self-conscious. I know nothing about dancing but I would think that's a big part of it, especially for a guy just starting out who might be self-conscious.

I agree. I am so over Stacy. And I was happy that the judges finally had something nice to say to Jerry.

BTW, Carek, I ended up getting home late so I dvr'd Survivor, watched the last 45 mintues of dancing and then switched to the figure skating! :coocoo:

MrsSpringsteen said:
I had to watch the skating but I peeked in on DWTS

If Drew Lachey doesn't win I will be furious :wink: he was my pick from the beginning. He just gives it 100 % and goes for it, he isn't at all self-conscious. I know nothing about dancing but I would think that's a big part of it, especially for a guy just starting out who might be self-conscious.

Same here! I love Drew! I called the 800# and then hopped online and voted. Do the same! I was also happy to see Drew's wife sitting in the audience with Drew's brother Nick. Wasn't aware Drew and his wife are expecting a baby! I cannot wait till Sunday now, I think those performances are going to be fun. :wink:

I know the feeling Doozer....I was clicking the channels back and forth last night, it was wild that there was so much on TV all in one night!

I didn't know you could vote on abc.com, is there a limit? :shifty:

Stacy has a leg injury, gee I hope that doesn't hamper her dancing :evil: I saw it on ET or one of those shows. She dates some guy who is on that 7th Heaven show.

From the official Women of wrestling website:

Hailing from Baltimore Maryland, Stacy Keibler is a 25 year old (2005), single Libra (birthday Oct. 14) who has worked as a model and actress as well as a physical therapist technician. Dancing since she was 3, with a background in ballet, tap and jazz, she was also one of the first Baltimore Ravens cheerleaders, working in that organization for 2 years. Stacy is also a full-time college student, pulling in near-perfect grades in Mass Communications at Towson University, in her hometown of Baltimore

:shame:

Back
Top Bottom