Daddy Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
trevster2k said:
Great looking family. Poor Bono, he has 2 beautiful daughters who will have all the boys fawning over them. But can you imagine having to go over to meet their dad if you were dating one of his daughters? Sheesh, dads are intimidating enough without being rock superstars and world activists.

What I wanna know is how do rock stars raise children to be good law abiding citizens when it's on the public record that Dad has stolen boats, gone skinny dipping at night, stripped off in interviews, vandalized public monuments etc etc, you get the story.......

:lol:

blueeyedgirl said:
What I wanna know is how do rock stars raise children to be good law abiding citizens when it's on the public record that Dad has stolen boats, gone skinny dipping at night, stripped off in interviews, vandalized public monuments etc etc, you get the story.......

LOL, good question. Maybe, upon hearing those stories, they had the reaction a lot of teens have-thinking that their dad is so weird, and have decided to not do any of that stuff as a result :p.

Originally posted by nurse chrissi
I saw Ali, Jordan and possibly Eve from my seats on May 10 - alll very beautiful bopping along with the music - it was very sweet

That is sweet. Aw :).

Angela

MandyMarie said:
Moonlit_Angel, the daughter on the right in that pic reminds me of Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen with darker hair.

YES YES YES!! I was just going to say that!:yes:

7850cf8b.jpg

Another one of Bono and Eli

blueeyedgirl said:

I'm sure he won't be giving very many "when I was your age....." speeches to his kids. :wink:

blueeyedgirl said:

That's where upstanding citizen and all-around sensible chick, Ali comes in.

Moonlit_Angel said:

Man, so Eli's gonna be 6 this year? Wow, time flies...

That's a really cute picture :cute:.

His daughter on the right kinda looks like somebody. Not sure who, though. But both girls are very pretty :).

Angela

I always thought she looked like one of the Olsen twins....

Holy crap this thread is still around? :shocked: I'm sorry. I've rearranged my photobucket since I posted this.

nurse chrissi said:
I saw Ali, Jordan and possibly Eve from my seats on May 10 - alll very beautiful bopping along with the music - it was very sweet

Jordan and Eve and another girl (One of Edge's daughters, I think... she was holding hands with Jordan) walked past us a couple of times when we were waiting for U2 to come on. My friend and I felt very dejected by their beautifulness ;)

Doesn´t Bono ever take off his multi-coloured shades? LOL
Those things are crazy-glued to his nose.

Great family pictures...great family he´s got. I wish the best for him
Thanks for posting everyone

Max_theHitman said:
Doesn´t Bono ever take off his multi-coloured shades?

The other day, when he saw my pic with Bono on my desk, my boss said: "If I ever run into Bono I´ll ask him: When was the last time you saw the world in real colours?"

:laugh:

BONO 'EMBARRASSES' HIS KIDS

U2 rocker BONO is an embarrassing dad and likes to sing boyband hits while driving his kids to school.

The singer's wife, ALI HEWSON, claims he loves making the couple's two sons and two daughters blush.

She says, "When he drops them off at school, he jumps on the bonnet and sings WESTLIFE songs.

"They're like, 'Dad, get in the car! Someone will see you.'"

09/09/2005 17:28

____________________________________________-

I liked that article so much, tuwie, that I thought I would post it in this thread.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

It IS a great article. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom