Crumbs from Randoooooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets put this all in perspective....

Today the youngest mini fah had one of her friends over for a play date. They are both 5 years old. I told the other Mom as long as she didn't mind her daughter coming over to a house that was really messy....

At one point the friend said to me 'you should really vacuum up all this stuff - it's really dirty' :laugh:

You know you house is in bad shape when a 5 year old tells you to vacuum :D

fah said:
They are probably where you left them :D

~sorry, couldn't resist~
They'll be in the last place I look. :wink:

[insert rant about why would I keep looking if I found them]

Now I must brush my teeth and go! :wave:

fah said:
Lets put this all in perspective....

Today the youngest mini fah had one of her friends over for a play date. They are both 5 years old. I told the other Mom as long as she didn't mind her daughter coming over to a house that was really messy....

At one point the friend said to me 'you should really vacuum up all this stuff - it's really dirty' :laugh:

You know you house is in bad shape when a 5 year old tells you to vacuum :D
:cute: :laugh:
That's when you say, "Time for a new game- vacuum the fah's living room! :hyper:!!"

:wave: again!

I had to stop at the gas station on my way home even though I had close to half a tank. When it gets this cold it's not smart to drive without a full tank. All of the gas stations were packed too :mad: It's so damn cold out that my keyless entry thingy would work :eek: I don't normally lock the door if I pay at the pump but I did this time. I had to open the door with my key and then the alarm started going off :reject: Thankfully the alarm button on the keyless entry worked so I was able to turn that off. I think I would have cried right there if I wouldn't have been able to start my car.

arw9797 said:
I had to stop at the gas station on my way home even though I had close to half a tank. When it gets this cold it's not smart to drive without a full tank. All of the gas stations were packed too :mad: It's so damn cold out that my keyless entry thingy would work :eek: I don't normally lock the door if I pay at the pump but I did this time. I had to open the door with my key and then the alarm started going off :reject: Thankfully the alarm button on the keyless entry worked so I was able to turn that off. I think I would have cried right there if I wouldn't have been able to start my car.

:yikes:

It has to feel brutal to go outside.

That reminds me I should get gas tomorrow after work.

I have my heat up to almost 80 and I can still feel the cold air coming in from my patio door. I don't think I'll be sitting on the couch tonight at all :tsk: :crazy:

I ran to the mall after work to do a return and I heard someone say that they might shut down all of the schools tomorrow. That has not happened in probably 10 years. They should shut everything down so I can stay in my nice warm flannel bed all day!

arw9797 said:
I have my heat up to almost 80 and I can still feel the cold air coming in from my patio door. I don't think I'll be sitting on the couch tonight at all :tsk: :crazy:

I ran to the mall after work to do a return and I heard someone say that they might shut down all of the schools tomorrow. That has not happened in probably 10 years. They should shut everything down so I can stay in my nice warm flannel bed all day!

:ohmy:

Our temps for the next three days:
a balmy(HA!) 9, 10, 7~daytime
-2, -6, -7~nighttime
windchills not factored in:huh:

It's really warm out here. You can literally watch the snow evaporating.

*sends warm air arw's way*

I'm sleepy. :yawn: Might go to bed soon and actually be awake for my morning skating lesson...that would be different!

I'm burning my first cd from an itunes playlist...took me a minute to figure out how to make a playlist but it was pretty easy.

My room still looks pretty good from last week. :D A few random piles have grown, but I've been better about putting clothes away. That's what usually takes over.

I'm going to buy some new sheets tomorrow I think...the ones on my bed right now are wicked old and the fitten sheet has suddenly acquired a tear down the middle, which I discovered this morning when I woke up under the fitted sheet. :yikes:

:wave: Good night!

:crazy: some dude on the news put a can of shaving cream, a bottle of water, an egg (cracked open), and Spam ( :yuck: ) outside to see how long it would take to freeze. :coocoo: He had the shaving cream sprayed out of the can. They keep checking in with him and now the can is frozen solid, the water is almost frozen, the egg is completely frozen, and I about :barf:ed when I saw the Spam the first time so I turned away. :crazy: What a bunch of weirdo's. Slooooooow news night in Minnesota I guess. :huh:

:huh: It's SEVENTY-TWO degrees outside at 7:51 am in the middle of January!!!

Weatherman just read off Minneapolis...*sends 30 degrees*

I just woke up to the radio...the 80's station. The dj said "and that was U2...." :mad: Why couldn't my radio have gone off 5 minutes earlier? I :heart: waking up to U2!

THEN...she and the other dude that's on talked about U2 and the lack of information about the tour.....she said that she felt their new album is huge and it's the best since the Joshua Tree (Achtung Baby anyone?) Then she said that she didn't want to speculate but there's been all sorts of rumors as to why the dates aren't being announced and they can't find any information to give us other than whats' already on the internet....which is nothing. :(

Now it's 50 degrees, miserable, and raining. I wanted to go get my skates sharpened, buy a travel guide, and some new sheets, but I've already been driving long distances in the rain today and I've had enough. Also I need air in my tire (AGAIN!!! :mad: ) and that won't be fun to do in the rain.

Terminal :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom