Couldn't give a toss.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

boystupidboy

Refugee
Thats my feeling about u2 on tour at the moment.Since i went to see them last month i had my fix and now i couldn't care less where/what they are playing now.Does this make me a shite u2 fan???:dance:

boystupidboy said:
Thats my feeling about u2 on tour at the moment.Since i went to see them last month i had my fix and now i couldn't care less where/what they are playing now.Does this make me a shite u2 fan???:dance:

....u havent heard about Miss Sarajevo being played last nite then BSB?!

:drool:

KUEFC09U2 said:
its made me worse, i went to manchester, and wanna go again,

I'm with you, I've only been a fan for four years, saw my first ever concert when I got last minute tickets to Manchester last month. Then the main event, right next to the b stage at the left hand side on the second night in Dublin.

Ever since then I am trying to sort out more concerts, it's finding people who are as a daft as me and have the money to spend to go to more. Want to go to the Nou Camp one, or the one in Florida on my birthday. Still working on it.

boystupidboy said:

No. I went through that after Chicago. It was like, "Okay, I'm set for a while." I couldn't even tell you the last time I went to the tours forum. But I'm slowly getting into the band again, and getting more interested. So just give it time. Your interest will come back.

How many shows have you seen boy?

I've only seen one show so far, and try my best not to obsess about the setlists and visit the setlists party's and what not. So personally, I'm going nuts waiting for my next show in October! It's going to be my first GA gig as well, so that's makes me triply excited. ::hyper:

boystupidboy said:
Then I must be a shite U2 fan too. I saw them first in '83 and caught quite a few shows on the Joshua Tree tour , then at least one or two each tour since but one is enough for me now. Maybe I'm just getting old, or grudge paying inflated prices for a concert ticket but I'm happy with my lot and couldn't care less what they're playing at other shows. In some ways, Id rather have a new U2 album than hear about their next two years' worth of gigs!!:yawn:

I'll keep checking up on the setlists from each gig, just IN CASE they bring up another suprise like last nite.
I really hope they pull a couple of suprises out of the bag on the 3rd leg.

Re: Re: Couldn't give a toss.

u2lassie said:

Then I must be a shite U2 fan too. I saw them first in '83 and caught quite a few shows on the Joshua Tree tour , then at least one or two each tour since but one is enough for me now. Maybe I'm just getting old, or grudge paying inflated prices for a concert ticket but I'm happy with my lot and couldn't care less what they're playing at other shows. In some ways, Id rather have a new U2 album than hear about their next two years' worth of gigs!!:yawn:
I agree.I rather have a new album to slobber over rather than go thru' the bollocks of getting tickets etc any day.Roll on the next album:drool:

KUEFC09U2 said:
its made me worse, i went to manchester, and wanna go again,

I'm totally in that place. I went to Twickenham and figured that after I'd seen them that'd be my fix... but then I wanted to see them in Twickenham the next night and when I couldn't I wanted to see them in Cardiff... and so on so forth...

My friends will all agree that I got worse... heh.

When I got back from the concert all I was thinking was how to get money and tickets for another show...unfortunately I'm just gonna have to wait for another tour...but then I'll be prepared :yes:

neutral said:
ha. Do you have guys have any definite dates yet or what?

Early next year...I preusume the Aussie Leg Kicks of in Brisbane on January 1st at 12:01am.

In the Tour Dates Thread, and in yesterdays paper, it says they've signed with an Aussie Promoter, and are just sorting things out.
I'm betting we'll find out by September.

I'm kind of indifferent right now, I haven't really been following the European tour as much (although that is mainly because my high speed net is down and im using dial up, so no bootlegs for me :madspit: )

I'm seeing at least two shows in the fall, so about a month before then I will start getting into it again.

I only got to see them once in manchester. Im gutted I couldn't go to any more....

I was planning to drive down to twickenham on the off chance of getting tickets from the touts, but my missus went up the wall, and I had to stay at a family barbecue instead.

Under the thumb or what. :sad: :sad:

Back
Top Bottom