Corbijn photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Macphisto by Anton Corbjin

Washington-DCxg.JPG

I don't know which one to pick, so I'll post them all (the model is just too good, though the photos are OK…):
OneCorbjin4.jpg

OneCorbjin6.jpg

OneCorbjin7.jpg

Last edited:
I think green looks great on Bono too. I had the caption where Larry was coming into the room dressed as a drag, and Bono says “What a babe…”, but I can't find it. The way he looks at Larry just kills me...

Electrical22.jpg

Electrical23.jpg

Yeah, i was raving about that clip on some other thread a while back and when Larry comes in, Bono goes, "Here come the babes, WHOO"!! And, OH GOD the way he does it. it's like....he shouts up the whoo part! :drool:

Crikey, it is unbearably SEXY the way he does that......mmmmm:drool:

I also agree, LostAtMoon that he suits green! I was reading the thread just the other night on which colours Bono suits. My top 3 so far are: Black, Red&Green!! :wink:

OH THANKS SO VERY MUCH FOR THOSE ONE STILLS, LOST AT MOON!!! WHAT AN UTTER UTTERLY DELICIOUS SIGHT INDEED!!!!

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Bono looks absolutely gorgeous there&the look on his face:

Total heaven! That cheered my mood up :wink:

Wow! Thanks so much for all these remarkable pics of U2 taken by Anton - I guess I had forgotten just how much the man has been an integral part of U2's development almost from the beginning.:wink:

I love the JT era photos (who doesn't?) but I think my personal favorites are the ones from the "ONE" video - even the outakes of U2 in drag. :lmao:

Thanks for this BEAUTIFUL thread.

WE GET TO CARRY EACH OTHER....:adam: :larry: :edge: :hug: :bono: :love:

I'm supposed to be in bed by now, but I was so excited about these pictures that I couldn't sleep. I can see that I'm not the only one that loves them.
And I came back just to post a few more that I think can not be forgotten (I have tons of stills, but I won't do that to you...).

bono0615.jpg

bono0712.jpg

Back
Top Bottom