Confession

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

phillyfan26

Blue Crack Supplier
And I'm dead serious here.

I always wonder what it would be like to be in a woman's body for a little while. Nothing permenant, just feel what it's like. Anybody else wonder about this kind of thing?

(Please don't lock this thread - I actually wanna know if I'm weird or not here.)

That really isn't anything wierd at all...

I'm pretty sure everyone here has atleast once thought about it...

Unless we're the only ones:reject:

KhanadaRhodes said:
i'm a girl but i've never wanted to be a guy, even for like a day :hmm:

i enjoy being a girl too much :D

Don't get me wrong, I love being a guy, I could never handle being a girl for too long. I just have curiosities, some that don't get satisfied by being permanently single and relatively anti-social.

Of course, these thoughts are always of being a really hot girl, so it's still a guy talking. :wink:

phillyfan26 said:

I always wonder what it would be like to be in a woman's body for a little while. Nothing permenant, just feel what it's like. Anybody else wonder about this kind of thing?

(Please don't lock this thread - I actually wanna know if I'm weird or not here.)

That's not weird at all phillyfan. You're bound to be curious when you invent yourself into something mentally, emotionally, physically and sometimes spiritually. Women hold the greatest truth any ordinary man could hope to find. Humans love a good mystery. What is more mysterious than the other sex?

i can relate..

its just a curiosity for me too, i reckon it'd be interesting

it seems that the way i framed my other thread in here is making people take me a bit too seriously about this.. its a simple curiosity and nothing more

phillyfan26 said:

Man, if I could do that I'd just do it for a day and sit around the house and play with my boobs.

KhanadaRhodes said:
i'm a girl but i've never wanted to be a guy, even for like a day :hmm:

i enjoy being a girl too much :D

same with me!

but I have always been a little jealous of their ability to pee standing up :lol:

phillyfan26 said:

Try using this 3 times a day, 60 days a year and I'm sure you'll change your mind....

TAMPAX.jpg

Re: Re: Confession

Mr. BAW said:
Try using this 3 times a day, 60 days a year and I'm sure you'll change your mind....

TAMPAX.jpg

I believe that's why he included the "nothing permanent."

And sheesh, get with it mr. BAW :tsk: With Seasonale it's cut down to 20 days a year.

mast.jpg

:wink:

Yes I often think about what it would be like to be in a man's body. How it would be different, how it would be the same, etc. I would like to do it for a week just to see.

But it's not the body so much that scares me, it's the brain :wink:

If men ever had to deal with periods or childbirth, I think the earth might fall off its' axis

Last edited:
MrsSpringsteen said:
Yes I often think about what it would be like to be in a man's body. How it would be different, how it would be the same, etc. I would like to do it for a week just to see.

But it's not the body so much that scares me, it's the brain :wink:

If men ever had to deal with periods or childbirth, I think the earth might fall off its' axis

:lmao:!!!! I'd want to do it for just a day maybe. I do like being a girl tho. Everything has its pros and cons and you know what they say, "the grass is always greener". But then, curiosity killed the cat!

:hmm:

Carek1230 said:

:lmao:!!!! I'd want to do it for just a day maybe. I do like being a girl tho. Everything has its pros and cons and you know what they say, "the grass is always greener". But then, curiosity killed the cat!

:hmm:

Well, this curiosity stopts at the door since there's nothing we can do about it. So no cats will be killed here! Hooray! Drinks all around!

Being a woman is wayyy too complicated for me to want to be a woman for more than 24 hours.....especially with all that thinking and over-analyzing they you tend to do. :wink:

U2democrat said:
:lol:

Great thread. Phillyfan I think you can see you're not alone...I'm with Mrs. Springsteen on it...i dunno what i'd do without my feminine intuition! :wink:

you would have more time on your hands to dedicate to important things like football, beer, and chix.:wink:

only kidding.

For a day it'd be great

-ability to sleep anyplace anytime
-ability to pee anyplace anytime
-pretty much always satisfied after sex
-choices of what to wear are so slim that they can't really go wrong
-a few extra pounds goes unnoticed on most men

I still love being a girl :heart:

:shoes: :drool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom