Community: This Is The Darkest Timeline

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am a lawyer who faked a law degree and it took seven years for them to catch me.

Hm. Crime ... boy, I don't know.

I mean, I liked the dialogue between Jeff and his father, but other than that, I didn't really like anything else in this episode. Aside from maybe Donald Glover's "Why did I have to be the third one?"

Creamy, with a rich nougat filling

I'm a little wary of continuing to post negatively if that makes the thread unpleasant for anyone enjoying it more than I. We're approaching half way through the season after all, so it's probably not going to suddenly dazzle me.

Funny you say that, 'cause I feel like I'm the one sticking out from general opinion here with this season :p. I don't deny it's had some issues here and there, but overall I've been okay with it so far. Some of the episodes feel like they wouldn't have been too out of place in season 3.

But feel free to post whatever you want about the show. If we agree, cool, if we don't, oh, well :).

Well, there was one poster in a Coldplay thread a while back who said "Fix You" meant a lot to her and like 3 or 4 people, myself included, used that as a prompt to jump in and say MAN THAT SONG BLOWS.

Which is true, yo. Song blows.

But the point is that I don't want to be ignorant of that people also use threads for bonding over what they like and it can be annoying to wade through "nope, D+" posts. But hey, if it's just you like it.....:wave:

What did people think of the Changnesia episode? Again I thought it was okay but it didn't make me laugh much and I'm just not engaged much anymore.

Thought Troy saying "This is Houlihan and I'm her partner Partner" was pretty funny though.

Anyone watch the latest ep? Maybe the most pedestrian effort they've put out. Geez.

Even HIMYM hasn't been missing this regularly over the past few seasons.

Not an insulting episode like the start of the season, but I think I'm officially checking out. Doesn't feel like much else interesting will happen.

I remember checking the greendalecc youtube account after every season 2 episode and checking to see if they'd yet uploaded a good 3 or 4 sequences each episode.

I'm two episodes behind, and I have no idea how long it will be before I catch up. Not really itching to. And, yeah, that makes me sad.

I still think it's funnier than a lot of stuff out there. But yeah, not as good as it used to be.

I did, too. The Sophie B Hawkins thing really tickled me, even though it was obvious she'd show up at the end and play her two songs.

I actually think Damn, I Wish I Was Your Lover is the better song.

that was Sara Bareilles, apparently

this was as tonally jarring as a Very Special Abortion Episode

Never heard of her, but I think I'm in luv.

Oh god:
djFjSTz.jpg

She's not gonna write you a love song, Impy.

Man, I hated this episode. Hated it. And as soon as I heard the word "interactive" to describe next week's show, I deleted it off my DVR.

Farewell, Community. You were wonderful up until this season. But I can take no more.

If they make Sara Bareilles a regular I'll keep watching.

Episode wasn't good, yeah, although there was a Troy line I really liked that I can't recall. Last week's episode with Brie Larson and Wendy McColm was a lot better.

Did you guy's know Britta is an ACTIVIST???

If they make Sara Bareilles a regular I'll keep watching.

Episode wasn't good, yeah, although there was a Troy line I really liked that I can't recall. Last week's episode with Brie Larson and Wendy McColm was a lot better.

Did you guy's know Britta is an ACTIVIST???

In the second season montage episode, they did an homage to this fan video with the same music:

Gravity (Jeff/Annie) - YouTube

I think I hate all the S3 and later versions of these characters. Not that you can't think of funny jokes with their one trait or two, but, guh.

That episode was not good. The singing bits were very painful. I don't know how leaving kids at a shopping centre overnight/gigantic arson = "I'm an activist but I haven't voted" or "I rubbed someone's feet for test scores".

Air balloon girl was the highlight for me too, haha.

Jeff's Tom Waits reference must've been a thinly veiled attempt to keep me as a viewer. This was before they inexplicably tied up and kidnapped their professor.

At least I've got that Gillian picture to look at.

Just. So. Meh.

How this new team of show runners and writers and producers and directors managed to make Troy go from being my favourite character to boring is beyond me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom