Clubbing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2granny

Blue Crack Addict
In the hope that they will do a club promo tour again and lest we forget just how good the last one was....MANRAY!

christo2.jpg

christo4.jpg

u2granny, you rock. you are the queen of sweaty bono stills, and for that i am truely grateful.

my ultimate u2 live fantasy is to see them in a club. i don't wanna share them with 500 000 other people. :wink:

Sweaty Bono!!!
eye-popping.gif

I'm going into sensory overload this week...too much. Not that it's a bad thing.

cloud9.gif

Can you get that on a dvdf or video from anywhere??
Does anyone have it??

OMG Sweaty Bono, Bono on TOTP and my friend had another lift from Bono in his asarati last night and he meet him on Thursday night as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wink:

OMG! :ohmy: there's a video of [Elevation U2] Irving Plaza ???!!!!!!
I missed getting tix for that [i think I didn't hear the announcement <or in time> to get them :grumpy: :grumpy:], WAH!!!
(summer 2000 was a very bad time for me & I hadn't gotten all of myself back into shape I was in previously, by tix announce time before the rough patch started>.

Oh, Live-Music Powers if U2 do a Club date in NYC this yr or next for HTDAAB, puuulllleeeze let me get a tix! :bow: :bow:

Last edited:
Since the other bad members were there too I better post their pics. Except Larry, for some reason I can't find any of him.

Adam_playing.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom