Cleveland rocks, Cleveland rocks......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awesome. Thanks for the link.

I had my camera at the Rock Hall, but stupidly took it out of my pocket when we stopped at our hotel room to change after the exhibit. Danno was like five feet away from me when he climbed up the benches with the fliashlight during bullet, and I was so mad I didn't have it!

I was there, but way too shy to ask anyone who they were or if they hung out here. I was wearing all black with black hair and the security guard kept telling me not to touch the clothing (even though I was not about to)! I spent most of my time staring intently at the Fly clothing--I could have done that all night! I'm definitely going back later when I'll have more time and space to look at everything properly...

More pictures, all from Friday I think:

elevation04.jpg

elevation05.jpg

elevation06.jpg

Thanks for posting those, Ultraviolet Light. I've been checking @U2 religiously to see if they have any Saturday pics up. I want to have my scrapbook done to take to work tomorrow!

AdamsMango said:
i think that belly dancer is danno's gf. Any way-I saw gabriel at the rarhof-my sister thought he was really cute and wanted me to take her picture with him! :D i was the crazy with the purse with te u2 buttons and patches all over it :yes:

I think this was down by the coat check wasn't it? Cool...

That is a very nice purse...you must have been collecting those for ages! :)

Actually I thought the belly dancer was the Gredge's g/f, but I could be mistaken...

P.S. tell your sister thanks and 'hi' for me! :eek:

no, i didn't. i was thinking i might when i go back and security isn't as tight (although there will still be cameras). I get caught every time I ever do something against the rules! It would seriously embarrass my honey for me to get yelled at at the HoF. Besides, the stuff I'd really, really love to touch is way in the back (the Fly and Mackie clothes).

Schmeg said:

Elevation was GREAT; I saw Danno walking around the exhibit a few times and got a little week in the knees, he had it so dead on. My brother dragged me out at 1:30, reminding me that I'd dragged him all over Cleveland starting at 8:30 that morning in search of clothes and toothpaste. I'm still hoarse from singing and cheering.

I wish I could have gone. My friend Courtney went. She's part of an L.A. Band called Exit (and all-girl U2 tribute band but they're writing original material now). Did anyone see her? We call her either Captive or Stateless.

Speaking of Danno. I met him several times during Elevation (Denver, LV, L.A.) The first time I met him I couldn't stop staring and my heart kept pounding.

I'm going to see the exhibit in May!!! YIPPEEE!!! :up: :dance: :)

Simone

love the pics, ron...thanks a bunch! ellen and i couldn't make it to holiday inn on sunday cause we stayed somewhere else that night...sorry 'bout that...

heh...the pictures of surprised danno are priceless!

flylover said:
no, i didn't. i was thinking i might when i go back and security isn't as tight (although there will still be cameras). I get caught every time I ever do something against the rules! It would seriously embarrass my honey for me to get yelled at at the HoF. Besides, the stuff I'd really, really love to touch is way in the back (the Fly and Mackie clothes).
That's why they put them in the back- they knew all the girls would want to touch those the most! :wink:

Originally posted by flylover
Speaking of Danno. I met him several times during Elevation (Denver, LV, L.A.) The first time I met him I couldn't stop staring and my heart kept pounding.
I literally nearly fell off the bench on the 90's floor when he swaggered in wearing the shearling jacket. My brother looked over at me and said, "What's the matter with you?" :lol: I told him it was too bad he'll never get to be a fangirl.

Walkron: Your pictures are great! You seem to have been standing right next to me and I didn't notice you. I was standing on the bench in the back, near those losers with the laser pointer who kept swinging the light (sorry if anyone knows them; they pissed me off, and I'm really not sure why they were even there because they didn't seem to be enjoying themselves).

oh, I know that's why they're in the back....they had to be so damn strategic!!!! *pouts*

I was there with a guy (a str8 guy) who fancies bono just as much as me. We kept dragging each other to other stuff and swooning. So boys can be fangirls, sometimes!

gabrielvox said:

I think this was down by the coat check wasn't it? Cool...

That is a very nice purse...you must have been collecting those for ages! :)

Actually I thought the belly dancer was the Gredge's g/f, but I could be mistaken...

P.S. tell your sister thanks and 'hi' for me! :eek:

Yup at coat check! thanks! & i'll tell her!

Elvis Presley said:
P1000348.jpg

zoostation rocks Flannery's on Sat night........

P1000346.jpg

Jeff from Zoostation, Adams little brother......:wink:

Felix...Jeff....Chris...

::cries:: Now I miss them! ::bursts into heaving sobs:: :sad: :scream:

Dot.

Re: Pic request

CMM said:
Anyone that has pics of me, MacPhisto in Cleveland at either HRC or Flannery's, please post/send them along: venus_garden@hotmail.com
Thank you!!!

You two are in BIG trouble!!!

You were supposed to come to the 4th floor after the bar!! GRRR...:mad:

Well...ZooStation showed up and partied all night into the morning with us!

SO NYAH NYAH!!! :p:

hehe

:D :lol:

Nah, thanks for partying with us at Flannery's tho...Macphisto is HOT!!! :D

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
and i want to see pics of April, Kristina and Shane!!!! :sexywink:

Nobody got any pics of us cos I didn't see anyone at the HRC on Saturday night. I was bummed!

Re: Re: Pic request

gabrielvox said:

You two are in BIG trouble!!!

You were supposed to come to the 4th floor after the bar!! GRRR...:mad:

Well...ZooStation showed up and partied all night into the morning with us!

SO NYAH NYAH!!! :p:

My silly brain thought you said Holiday Inn Select (where we were staying) not Express. We honestly went to the 4th floor of our hotel and looked for you guys! :sad:

Next time. There will be a next time!

hehe

:D :lol:

Nah, thanks for partying with us at Flannery's tho...Macphisto is HOT!!! :D
:cute: :eek: Aw shucks, yer makin' me blush here! How many times can you make a girl's century, anyway?:happy:
BTW, you aren't too bad yourself.:sexywink:

Last edited:
gabrielvox said:
ok someone help me out here how do you post pics without a website where they are sitting?

Actually Garbiel, you can't. That is why alot of Interferer's (and esp. PLEBA girls) use services like Dotphoto to upload all of their picture's.

~LadyLemon~ said:
Nobody got any pics of us cos I didn't see anyone at the HRC on Saturday night. I was bummed!

You guys are lame! I carry my camera with me everywhere I go!

gabrielvox said:
ok someone help me out here how do you post pics without a website where they are sitting?

Find the picture you want, right click on it and choose properties, then highlight the url and paste it here with the

Back
Top Bottom