City Of Blinding Lights - The Box 03-06-2005 PAL DVD MPG2 Torrent (inc sample stills)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

enajh2

Refugee
:wave:

I've finally managed to record COBL on The Box this afternoon. And I had to tolerate all the hiphop and poppy crap waiting for it! :no: :wink:

http://www.musictorrents.net:6969/index.html

U2 - City Of Blinding Lights - The Box 03-06-2005 PAL DVD

243Mb DVD PAL (MPEG-2 720x576 25fps CQ 100, Layer-2 48000Hz 384kbps)

Seeding at 15kbps

u2 - city of blinding lights - the box 03-06-2005 dvd-mpg000.jpg

u2 - city of blinding lights - the box 03-06-2005 dvd-mpg001.jpg

u2 - city of blinding lights - the box 03-06-2005 dvd-mpg002.jpg

u2 - city of blinding lights - the box 03-06-2005 dvd-mpg003.jpg

u2 - city of blinding lights - the box 03-06-2005 dvd-mpg004.jpg

:)

Last edited:
I've got to say it but this is one of my best captures yet. This has to be seen at this quality. Not wmv/realmedia! :yuck:

It's got the same Rattle and Hum "sunspots in With or Without You" quality and feel to it :drool: :up:

I was debating with myself as to whether to torrent this as an authored DVD but I hope that most of you might be able to author a simple DVD yourselves from the clip? :)

Crap...U2 are on Top Of The Pops!! I completely forgot! :lol:

**prays for BBC car park performance** :drool:

I'm not seeding for the next 30 mins. I'm recording and don't want to drop any frames as a result of having Azureus open :)

I may kill the current torrent and replace it with an authored DVD of both if it's not the same :cool:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! Car park performance :drool: :)

[Edit]

So that I only have to uploaded the data once and because I can't torrent official material at u2torrents, I'll keep the torrents separate and seed the Car Park video at u2torrents shortly :)
Which should do wonders for my share ratio! :reject: :laugh:

Last edited:
by the way.. what is the box exactly? a TV station? how do you view the videos?

one last thing... does anyone know where to get a high quality version of the all because of you & vertigo (spain version) videos, preferably in mpeg-2/vob?

i have a very high quality version of vertigo, but its in divx, and i also have a very high quality version of sometimes you can't make it on your own which IS in mpeg-2/vob format

i've also obtained high quality versions of elevation, with or without you, sweetest thing, and angel of harlem (the REAL video, not R&H)

Last edited:
enajh2 said:
Crap...U2 are on Top Of The Pops!! I completely forgot! :lol:

**prays for BBC car park performance** :drool:

I'm not seeding for the next 30 mins. I'm recording and don't want to drop any frames as a result of having Azureus open :)

I may kill the current torrent and replace it with an authored DVD of both if it's not the same :cool:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! Car park performance :drool: :)

[Edit]

So that I only have to uploaded the data once and because I can't torrent official material at u2torrents, I'll keep the torrents separate and seed the Car Park video at u2torrents shortly :)
Which should do wonders for my share ratio! :reject: :laugh:

...I think the beeb repeat TOTP later on tonight.. Y'might catch 'em then...

Back
Top Bottom