Chicago IV Friendly, Kind Setlist Watch and Thread Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2dork said:
I just got the In Conversation book yesterday and I'm almost through with it (it's been slow at work). Good stuff but also a lot of stuff that has been said in various interviews over the years. That man sure can talk...

yeah, it's good, but not as good as u2 at the end of the world

U2dork said:
I just got the In Conversation book yesterday and I'm almost through with it (it's been slow at work). Good stuff but also a lot of stuff that has been said in various interviews over the years. That man sure can talk...

Yeah, some of the stuff has already been talked about in recent interviews, but the chapter on him talking about the band is my favourite by far. Makes the expense worthwile! :D

1115539486153576.jpg

and they're off!!!

evieangelique said:

thOz aMerikuNS neVR shUT UP!1!!!1!! OMGZ.

Hi Axver and QB. :wink:

TEH AMERIKUNZ DONT; DEZEERV TEH LOTZ OV U22 SHOOUUZZ!!!11!1

daygloeyes2 said:

Hate it when they do that. I mean, if you don't want to sign for me, fine. But don't dissapoint a little kid.

That's why, even though he's a Yankee, I respect Derek Jeter. He's a classy guy. When I went to the Sox-Yankees during the playoffs, he was out there and he made sure every kid got an autograph before he started doing autographs for others. I didn't get one, but I'd rather a little kid get it than me.

:up:

Hi everyone! Took me forever to get caught up. I can't believe this thread is at 22 pages already! I have to leave in 5 minutes to pick my husband up from the airport (or do I....?!)

:wink:

daygloeyes2 said:

Hate it when they do that. I mean, if you don't want to sign for me, fine. But don't dissapoint a little kid.

That's why, even though he's a Yankee, I respect Derek Jeter. He's a classy guy. When I went to the Sox-Yankees during the playoffs, he was out there and he made sure every kid got an autograph before he started doing autographs for others. I didn't get one, but I'd rather a little kid get it than me.

Hockey players in particular are cool like that...I've gotten autos from hundreds of players, and the only guys I ever saw blow people off were Lindros, Messier, & Mike Richter.

And agreed on Jeter...I just pick on him because he's a Yankee :)

Who's controling the friggin' camera and trying to get shots of the ceiling and other black spots? :mad:

CTU2fan said:

Hockey players in particular are cool like that...I've gotten autos from hundreds of players, and the only guys I ever saw blow people off were Lindros, Messier, & Mike Richter.

And agreed on Jeter...I just pick on him because he's a Yankee :)

Those 3 don't surprise me that they'd blow fans off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom