Chicago- how to meet the band?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

russmadem

The Fly
Hello All,
I will be in Chicago for both shows next week(and then in Minn. and Milw. after that). I have never met the band, but I am determined to do so in Chicago. I have asked before and gotten some very good useful information, but I am asking again in hopes that perhaps I can gain more tips. Any info. or suggestions anyone has would be greatly appreciated. Will they attend any functions while in town? When will they arrive and how? What do they normally do after a show in a town where they have another show the next night? I can't get to town before 4pm on Tues., but I have all day Weds. available to look for photo ops. In advance, thanks to everyone who offers suggestions. Hope to see you all there! russmadem

Last edited by a moderator:
Two things. First, I am moving this to the Fan Experiences and Tour Photos section because I think it will fit better in there. Second, please, out of respect for the privacy of the members of U2 and their families, do not post the names or particulars of the band's hotels or residences. If you have information about where the band stays and want to share it with other forum members, please do so over e-mail or PM and not via postings. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom