CD trading

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KimPopmart

Babyface
I'm very new to trading, but I have bootlegs that range from bono solo projects, to achtung baby recording sessions, and concerts from mid-80's to Popmart. I'm very interested in obtaining some concerts from Elevation and Vertigo.

I'd be very happy to trade CD's by mail or do B/P trade for Vertigo or Elevation. (I just learned what B/P meant yesterday!)

My email is KimPopmart@yahoo.com or I'll check this thread again, too.

Thanks!

KimPopmart said:
I'm very new to trading, but I have bootlegs that range from bono solo projects, to achtung baby recording sessions, and concerts from mid-80's to Popmart. I'm very interested in obtaining some concerts from Elevation and Vertigo.

I'd be very happy to trade CD's by mail or do B/P trade for Vertigo or Elevation. (I just learned what B/P meant yesterday!)

Thanks!

Hi there what Popmart shows do you have to trade?
mchubes@telus.net

KimPopmart said:

Thanks!

do you have a list of the shows you have? I'm mainly interested in popmart.
I have good elevation/vertigo shows

shortofcash@gmail.com

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom