Caption thread #6: We kid, because we <3!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: It's great Mrs Springsteen! :D:up:

I'll give it a try too then...

MrsSpringsteen said:
bono.jpg

The daily report from the "U2caption News Team":
Miami: Bono, still a little grumpy about not being let in on the H-chord secret, have agreed to direct a promotion video for The Edges' new solo project - "The H-chord Lover Album". Our reporter was told that this video will show new and previously unknown sides of The Edge - even a whole new version of the classical "Edge-stomp" is included!

AtomicBono said:
rocknrollhalloffameBONOCHEST6.jpg

Edge: Hey, Bono, uhh, would you mind taking your hand off my shoulder? You've had it there for the last 10 minutes or so.

Bono: Yeah, about that...

Larry: *looking at Adam* ...you.

Adam: :happy:

rocknrollhalloffameBONOCHEST4.jpg

Bono: Just ... smile, alright? Don't bring attention to it.

Edge: Yeah, I'm smiling, see me smile?

Adam: :giggle:

Larry: I'm not getting involved.

rocknrollhalloffameBONOCHEST8.jpg

Bono: ...

Edge: ...

Adam: ...

Larry: ...

rocknrollhalloffameBONOCHEST3.jpg

Bono: Hey, whaddya know? I'm not stuck!

Edge: ...

Adam: ...eh...?

Larry: Not involved.

rocknrollhalloffameBONOCHEST7.jpg

Bono: ... *puts hand back on Edge*

Edge: *thinking* why...did...he...put...his...hand...back

Adam: *confused* how...why... what?

Larry: I'm not involved.

:lol: :laugh: BEST-CAPTION-EVER! :laugh:

gallery_pic252.jpg

Liam *whispering*: Bono told me you knitted your Zoo TV beanies, could you help me with some stitches for a flower?

Edge: knitting? oh, yeah, sure! :hyper:

Last edited:
gallery_pic252.jpg

Liam: "Hey Edge, remember that picture of Bono and I that surfaced a few years ago? Well, what do you say you and I . . ."

Edge: "heh heh, go one up on Bono? I think that's a GREAT idea!"

0745c9a7.jpg

Edge {heavy sarcasm}: Oh look, I'm Bono, I get to wear a Cop's hat and do a goose step. I bet you I can lift my knee higher anyway...see? Look! Look!

Bono {thinking}: Ewww, bunyuns. Edge, ever hear of those wonderful things called toenail clippers?

trailerpicnic.jpg

Edge: Oi! Is there any relish about? What do you mean we've got no relish? Hey, I'll have you know we're going to make it big one day.

Bono: Yes, then we'll have all the relish we want, it'll be extraordinary! We'll buy whole barrels!

Larry: Hot dogs will ruin your figure. I'm not having any any -- relish or no relish....

Adam: *Mourns afro clippings*

Continuing with the ever popular superglue gag....

Bonolyingdown.jpg

:bono: Hey! I can't get up!? Oh No!! I'm stuck!! Again!!! Adam!!! :madwife:

Meanwhile back on the main stage...

:adam: Hehehehihihihahhah:lmao:

:edge: Oh dear! Not again! He falls for it everytime! Get it?! Falls for it!? (Girlie giggle!):giggle:

:larry: He never learns. Sometimes he just asks for it, doesn't he?!? :sigh:

Last edited:
Lemon Grrrrrl said:
Ladies - you're all doing so grrrrreat with these caps!! :bow: I'm so proud of all of you! (And love the H-chord jokes btw :wink: ) Keep up the good work, and hopefully soon I'll be back to contribute a few. I don't want to be left out of the upcoming caption book!!! (Hint, hint, Cassandra!!!)

Hey LG,
I thought that someone else was (i_love_adam?) working on a second book. That's what I thought Caption Book 2 thread was about. I don't want to hurt any feelings or step on any toes here.

I don't mind working on a second book (you guys can be the caption writers and I can be the caption book maker :) ). Even though I won't be able to give it to them on 11/22, after it's finish I'll mail it out to one of the PM offices. Let me say that I won't be doing this for any kind glory or trying to meet the band, but out of the comradery with you ladies (and the few males who show up).

So let me know what you guys want to do. Should we move this over to Caption Book 2 thread for further discussion?

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
051121_U2.jpg

:edge: ( singing ) You put your arms out....you put your arms in...you put your arms out and shake it all about......

:bono: :giggle: This is way too funny.

:laugh: :laugh:

Edge's belly is sticking out! :giggle:

Where are these pictures coming from? Is there a series of them? If there is, please post more! :D

Cassandra said:
Lemon Grrrrrl said:
Hey LG,
I thought that someone else was (i_love_adam?) working on a second book. That's what I thought Caption Book 2 thread was about. I don't want to hurt any feelings or step on any toes here.

Just to clear things up here, I, i_love_adam (indeed I do), AM IN NO WAY MAKING CB II! It cos 99 frikking AUD per GA ticket to see U2 in Sydney!! Not to mention accomodation, air fare, :blahblah: And I bet all the lucky members at u2.com would have snapped up the tickets before public sales!! Only 5 gigs in Aus, 1 gig per state! :angrywife:

Sorry bout that-! Y not let the people here choose the captions they like to enter CB II? I'd really like to be a part of that! A real PLEBA team effort!

DreamOutLoud13 said:

Bono commended The Edge for his efforts, but soon broke the news that in order to be a pink flamingo, you have to be, well, pink.

:laugh:

these captions are fantastic, as usual! I'm interested to see what this Day in the Life of The Edge thing will be like...:hmm:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
051121_U2.jpg

:edge: ( singing ) You put your arms out....you put your arms in...you put your arms out and shake it all about......

:bono: :giggle: This is way too funny.

OMG!!! How cute are those guys:cute:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom