Caption Thread #21: Why you wearing my underwear?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought he got his yoga moves from Edge?! :scratch:
Remember A Day In The Life of Edge?!! But, then again, he wasn't all that "dedicated", he'd been practicing some Welsh-Silicon Valley type of yoga:lol::lol::lol:

I showed that picture to a friend who is also a Sting fan and also has a thing for Adam and she said "I bet he can get his feet behind his head like Sting."
There's a caption in that but it's not coming to me. I'm trying too hard to think of it.

I have no caption, I'm still wondering if I'm seeing this right :lol: but it needs to be in this thread too

adamwhat.jpg

"Look, Bono, I'm telling you... if you don't stop hogging the attention, I am joining the Rockettes. I've been practicing my high kick and everything!"

adamwhat.jpg

"Play Acrobat,please u2,play Acrobat. I´ll play you Acrobat....#WHOOP# happy now?":rockon:

edgeadam360.jpg

:adam:"Hey,Edge,you know that joke-what´s the difference between a penguin and a bus?"
:edge:"No:hyper:"
:adam:"One is a chicken!"
:edge::lol::lol:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Why am I not surprised, that out of the 4 of them, it'd be Bono to panic first, look at Adam!! :adam: The world could probably stop spinning and Adam would still remain his calm self!

That's the kind of person I'd want to have with me in a crisis!! :D Because, I look like jumpy Bono more often than not!:rolleyes:

Ooh I love their drummer. His mustache is awesome.
They are an awesome band.:heart: That song is great

edgenBonoprepopfun.jpg

:bono:: Uhmm Edge is way way way too drunk to carry on an interview. We had better take him home.
:edge:: *slurring and stumbling through words* Mi...Mi...Miss you're sooooo prrrreeetty! Can I drink you a buy? Whaare are we gooooiing? Are we *hic* going toooo go to your playhouse?:drunk:
:bono:: Edge this is Bono and I am not a Miss.

edgenBonoprepopfun.jpg

:bono:: Uhmm Edge is way way way too drunk to carry on an interview. We had better take him home.
:edge:: *slurring and stumbling through words* Mi...Mi...Miss you're sooooo prrrreeetty! Can I drink you a buy? Whaare are we gooooiing? Are we *hic* going toooo go to your playhouse?:drunk:
:bono:: Edge this is Bono and I am not a Miss.

Edge's face:lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom