Caption-ing #12: Cause those boys make it WAY too easy for us..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2morrow said:
I wouldn't go *that* far! :wink:

I actually like the vid of Larry singing "Dirty Old Town"...quite good!

If Larry's singing a drinking song, he can hold his own. After all, those songs were made to be sung by drunks.

However, I had the distinct, uh, "pleasure" of hearing Mr. Mullen sing "Angel of Harlem" live back in 1992. My ears haven't recovered since.

:sexywink:

Does Adam ever sing??? If so, I'm afraid I'd need proof....don't worry Carmel, I"m not moving in on your *erm* territory...simply curiosity....God Bless!!

Currently Listening: "Another Time, Another Place"/U2

^^ He has in the past. He sang on "Endless Deep" and "Boomerang 2". He spoke on "Your Blue Room". There are videos of him singing in some early performanes on Youtube :yes:

gluey said:
246787179_30d6171981_b.jpg

WARNING!! Although this Bonosapian may appear cute, DO NOT feed, or keep shiney objects within its reach. Beach balls MUST remain deflated at ALL TIMES!
:lmao::applaud:

BONOSAPIAN

BONOSAPIAN - A STUDY...

246787179_30d6171981_b.jpg

This is the safest way to view a Bonosapian. Do not be fooled by the eyeprotection that it has evolved over the last decade...
The protection is not for the Bonosapian, but for those who come into contact with its unprotected eyes....
MojoBonopic.jpg

We can only show you one uncovered eye, as showing two would cause mass mania around the world. A terrible condition called Plebanitis.
mandalshehehe.jpg

The Bonosapian gets around on two legs. The 'foot' part is unusually small, yet provides great balance when the Bonosapian is 'projecting' itself to its mass team of 'researchers' who meet in designated 'stadiums' to study the Bonosapian in 'full flight'.

Be warned....Bonosapian is known to bite. NEVER stick your finger out to it.....(unless you're already infected with Plebanitis - then let's face it, it won't do you any further harm!)
bonohandbite.jpg

The Bonosapian is well known for its tendancy to escape...however it lacks the skill to follow through. Many times it has climbed high in its enclosure, only to have to seek assistance to get down. Researchers have since discovered a "fear of heights' gene...
bonobabyclimbs.jpg

There is curiosity about whether the Bonosapian is part of the Chameleon family. Its ability to change its appearance is 'extraordinary'.
bono_drag.gif

bono_in_shorts.jpg

bonoachtungdress.jpg

bonobabybandanawrist.jpg

gluey said:
The Bonosapian is well known for its tendancy to escape...however it lacks the skill to follow through. Many times it has climbed high in its enclosure, only to have to seek assistance to get down. Researchers have since discovered a "fear of heights' gene...
bonobabyclimbs.jpg

What in the world is he doing there??:eyebrow: *ahem* I have no fear of heights so if he needed someone to stand behind him as he came down I would be more than willing....for safety reasons alone of course...:shifty:

The Bonosapian never fully matures. It still needs naps, and is known to fall asleep anywhere. IMPORTANT! Never feed with red 'wine' or your Bonosapian will pass out quickly into a Bonocoma.

bonoasleeponthejob.jpg

gluey said:
There is curiosity about whether the Bonosapian is part of the Chameleon family. Its ability to change its appearance is 'extraordinary'.
bono_drag.gif

bono_in_shorts.jpg

bonoachtungdress.jpg

bonobabybandanawrist.jpg

:ohmy: Baby Bono in that last pic!! LIPS!!!:drool: :drool: I wonder if my dorm room is big enough for a Bonosapien..:shifty:

The Bonosapian also has evolved it's own 'antenna' system of 'sensing' obstacles without having to uses it's eyes. It is not a foolproof system however.
bonobowingwalk.jpg

Efforts are still being made to help 'stabilise' the bonosapian. It's lack of ability to stay 'on track' and not go over the edge (no pun intended :wink: ) is somewhat dubious. Here is one of the injuries we have uncovered evidence of...
bonohospital.jpg

The Bonosapian is known to lose things. It is seen here making sure its Bonobottom is still there....
bonolargebum.jpg

2morrow said:
I wouldn't go *that* far! :wink:

I actually like the vid of Larry singing "Dirty Old Town"...quite good!

IMO Larrys singing makes me :crazy: :yikes: :yuck: :coocoo: :down: :tsk:

I mean he should just stand holding the mike, maybe make a speech cause he is HOT....But the man cant sing!!!

Even he doesnt event want to remember those times::

Larry: It was awful, Bono has to do a costume change . The question arose, What are we
going to do?? I said I dont know. why are you looking at me??
Bono said Well somebodys got to do something, how about you getting out there and doing an Irish traditional song??
I cant do that!!!
Oh come on , give it a try
THERE IS NO WAY!!!
Bono said look Im stuck theres nothing else to fill it. This'll help me out.
I did it for him because he already had his arse so far out the window that I felt it was only fair to do something to help him out . "It was excruciating. It is part of the tour that I dont particually like to be reminded of".

Researchers have discovered many different forms of Bonosapian

The bonobullsapian
bonofunnybull.jpg

The Bonowolfsapian
bonothewolf.jpg

When faced with either of these, sometimes the best option is to do the following to the Bonosapian...
bonotied.jpg

That is histerical.....:lmao:

however, sistah, thank god your summer is coming, you really need to get out. You have a severe case of Plebanitis.:ohmy:

Last edited:
The only known predator of Bonosapian....the Edgeasaurus....battles are often found to include weapons known as 'Gibson'....a lethal weapon in the hands of the Edgeasaurus.

BonoYellEdge.jpg

The Edgeasaurus is also capable of bringing out the dancing side of the Bonosapian. This is a good form of exercise to help get the fluff out of the Bonosapians bellybutton.

3e4188a9.jpg

The Adamantor is another close friend of Bonosapian. They are very docile and loving around one another.

bonoadamkissing.jpg

However, be warned....if the Adamantor gets a fright, his hair shows the level of fear felt, and becomes a distraction to any advancing plebator.

adam1981.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom