Can you bring a guest into the U2.com GA line?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't think so because they check your ticket to make sure it says 'fan' on it. Not 100% positive, though.

they must let you take at least 1 person in line with you, otherwise what're you going to do if you get a beep for the bombshelter? run through the general line, looking for your friend??

dunno...that's just my 2 cents...

Depends. If it was a show with a presale, your ticket needs to have "fan" on it to be in the membership line (so would your friends). If your going to a show that didn't have a presale and are doing the whole "print out your membership profile and bring it along" thing it's all dependant on the arena staff. At Vancouver 2 the security guy I talked to said to just bring my frind into the membership line and it would be fine. Ended up that not a single person in the membership line got checked at all (at least that I saw), they didn't care. On the other hand I've heard of another show without a presale where the staff knew nothing about a membership line and so members were out of luck, they just lined up in the regular GA line.

beatlesboy said:
It's for Chicago 4 on Thursday so there won't be any "FAN" GA tix, just our membership cards...

Yeah, you're right, I forgot about only 2 shows going on presale. So all we need is the U2.com membership (keychain card), or do we also need the propaganda card we got in the mail?
Also, how did it work for chicago 3? Did they check your membership status?

This has been brought up 100 times but I have never seen a response. If your show had a presale but you were locked out and bought a ticket on ebay can you still get in the line with your membership card?

jammin909 said:
This has been brought up 100 times but I have never seen a response. If your show had a presale but you were locked out and bought a ticket on ebay can you still get in the line with your membership card?
Yes. I don't think they check your tics for the "FAN" on it. I believe all we need to do is print out the profile from u2.com, let your guest hold onto the membership card and your both in the u2.com line. At least that's what I plan to do.:wink:

ZOOTB said:

Yes. I don't think they check your tics for the "FAN" on it. I believe all we need to do is print out the profile from u2.com, let your guest hold onto the membership card and your both in the u2.com line. At least that's what I plan to do.:wink:

Thats what ill do then too. I just dont to wait in line all day then be told to go to the back of the regular GA line bc my ticket doesnt say "fan" on it.

Last edited:
I went to the Chicago May 10th show which wasn't included in a presale so there was no "Fan" printed on the tickets. They did check my profile page that I had with me and just let my friend in the line with me who didn't have one and didn't check her. If it's just one other person with you and you have your profile page I don't see a problem

Back
Top Bottom