Can ya help a newbie Pleba out? :D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Russty Cat

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Okay I feel like a total idiot, but I figured maybe you guys might be able to help me.

I've been trying to listen to some of the mp3s of the concerts that are floating around in cyberspaces. Alot of them are thru the site YSI. I got the whole add the YSI in the link and got the mp3 supposedly to download, but when I click on it in my computer all it does is tell me that I have to use the net to find the right program to make it work. Then when I do that it just gives me a blank screen. I know there has to be a way to save it as a music file, but for the life of me I can't get my damn puter to do it. I wish I could just download the torrents and be over with it, but I don't have DSL so its not possible. This is our only phone line and as it is, I hate to be on it all day long.

Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.

Signed,
Cranky in California ;)

What do you use to listen to music on your computer? Have you set that program to be able to play back MP3s? If you use Windows Media Player, for example, you have to set the default file types and tell it to play MP3s.

Hope this helps!

Thanks Becky! I will check that out. I've download music before and never had a problem, but this is a new computer so I have a feeling that things aren't set up right.

Back
Top Bottom