Calling all vampires!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ooooooooohhhhh!

I want to join.

Here's my resume:

1. screename - for red wine that puntures the skin
2. I like to bite - "Don't I honey."
Hubby - "Uh yea don't I know it"

Boom speed is down so here's my contribution for the bite fest.

You are under my spell, Muhahahaha

Attachments

• achbono.jpg
    achbono.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 12
hey Foadie.... if u had to run down to the basement when the sun starting coming into your room i'm wondering... are you a young vamp? 'coz for most of the elder ones the sun only bothers the eyes and skin but no need to run and hide. How about the other vamps in here.... how ummm mature of vamps are ya?
LOL This is so cute.... so many vampires.... the band should start buying LOTS of turtle neck sweaters and scarfs!

-the joys of being a natural born vamp....it cuts costs on having to buy fake fangz! LOL-

*band members @ seeing all these vamps* :help:

Hi My Name is Olive and I have a Neck Fetish

WGRYWH neck :drool: :banghead: so sexy!

bono_mofo.jpg

Bono_Details4.jpg

he's just askin for it in this one!

JemEvans said:
hey Foadie.... if u had to run down to the basement when the sun starting coming into your room i'm wondering... are you a young vamp? 'coz for most of the elder ones the sun only bothers the eyes and skin but no need to run and hide.

I'm on the young side...but see, my real reason was to scrouge
for yummy pics of ze Bono neck. :drool: :macdevil:

*twitch* Haven't checked this thread out till now......don't ever want to leave..........

:drool: how can one man be so hot? :drool:

:heart: :kiss: :drool:

:tongue: Thank you! Mmmmmm tasty, tender NECK!!!!! :D :tongue:

Like the little girl in Interview with a Vampire said, "That was good....I want more!"

Lol.. I just did start watching Interview with the Vampire for, like, the bazillionth time (Such a great movie!) So, in honor of the Vamps..

Some U2 neck..

Attachments

• sheepskin.bmp
    30 KB · Views: 13
Ultravioletbabe said:
:heart: :kiss: :drool:

:tongue: Thank you! Mmmmmm tasty, tender NECK!!!!! :D :tongue:

Like the little girl in Interview with a Vampire said, "That was good....I want more!"

Since I'm a huge fan of Anne Rice ofcourse I gotta correct that lil tid bit of info to say the lil girl in Interveiw with a Vampire -only movie I thought Tom Cruise looked Hot as a blonde- was named Claudia. That is one SCARY lil girl !! I mean would you want a daughter like her??? I think you'd be worried if you upset her and she picked to have to punish you by doing what she tried to do to sweet Lestat.... mmmmm Lestat :drool:
ok i'm done. *puts her shades back on and avoids the evil sun*

JemEvans said:

Since I'm a huge fan of Anne Rice ofcourse I gotta correct that lil tid bit of info to say the lil girl in Interveiw with a Vampire -only movie I thought Tom Cruise looked Hot as a blonde- was named Claudia. That is one SCARY lil girl !! I mean would you want a daughter like her??? I think you'd be worried if you upset her and she picked to have to punish you by doing what she tried to do to sweet Lestat.... mmmmm Lestat :drool:
ok i'm done. *puts her shades back on and avoids the evil sun*

I don't want to bum anyone out but I read somewhere that the character of Claudia was created because Anne Rice lost her young daughter with that name to a tragic illness, and making her a vampire in her story was a way of making her live forever. I guess when she finally killed her in the movie when the sun hit her it must have been like letting her go, her Claudia wasn't here, so this one woud have to go too. It was a way of immortalizing her lost child, and that is sweet, and so sad:sad:

Tabby said:
n020823_07.jpg

Interviewer: "Bono, how did you get that red lump on the side of your neck there? Bug bite?"

Bono: "No! It was the PLEBA girls! They won't quit chomping my neck!"

Poor Bono!:lol:
:lol: now when did bono give such an interview?he looks too well dressed as for an ordinary day...:sexywink:

sharry_lt said:

:lol: now when did bono give such an interview?he looks too well dressed as for an ordinary day...:sexywink:

That was after the Corr girl's wedding last week. It did happen ;) take a look at that welt on the side of his neck, and it's all red around it!

*chomp*

Sorry couldn't resist, neck too tasty! :tongue:

Tabby said:

That was after the Corr girl's wedding last week. It did happen ;) take a look at that welt on the side of his neck, and it's all red around it!

*chomp*

:shame: HOW COULD U??? :shame: bad boy, tabby...

Tabby said:

*chomp*

Ooh, now it's not an undisclosed party! :shocked: :shocked: :evil: :censored:

Sorry! I really thought she was serious! :scream: :reject: :silent: I could be wrong though, YOU tell them! :censored: :sexywink:

I mean, I only said that because he had on the same suit, and I wanted to throw off suspicion and not reveal the secret! :D ;)

Last edited:
Tabby said:
Sorry! I really thought she was serious! :scream: :reject: :silent: I could be wrong though, YOU tell them! :censored: :sexywink:

I mean, I only said that because he had on the same suit, and I wanted to throw off suspicion and not reveal the secret! :D ;)

Oh, so it *is* an undisclosed party.:wink: :censored: :censored:

Back
Top Bottom