Busted?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Re: Re: Busted?!

*BOOMCHAA!* said:

Well I heard from a friend of a friend's uncle, that Edge's brother's barber really does post there and tell's his brother and his brother tells Edge everything zootopians say.
I also heard that Bono has a third arm growing out his arse.
:evil:

What was I talking about?
:confused::scratch::der::shifty:

Oh the elevation threads .... well how to explain this....it really was before my time....basically there were photos taken of Bono on stage...he must of been real happy to see the crowd....and well some of the girls around here just went nuts over it....

I think that is the best way to 'splain it

PERHAPS...if it's not too much work, could any of you old-timers post a few pics that were found in the ELEVATION THREAD?? (God, I wish I were here a year ago)

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

BlueGALchick said:
PERHAPS...if it's not too much work, could any of you old-timers post a few pics that were found in the ELEVATION THREAD?? (God, I wish I were here a year ago)

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Yep, methinks we need a revival, I did a search for "elevated" and saw some old naughty threads WITH JUST A BUNCH OF RED X'S TO TEASE ME!!!!!

*Ahem*

I also saw Gina Marie's "Elevation" remix, LMAO!!

BlueGALchick said:

Well I do believe that Sicy or another mod closed those threads....I think because of the havoc it caused. I think it might be best to let sleeping dogs lie....

although if you are really curious....I think there is a Yahell group that might have them...I think group was called "Beautiful Day"

I remember way back when...when I was a newbie...the first time I came into PLEBA there was a thread called "Let's Kidnap Adam" or something like that...I was like WTF these people are psycho...LMAO...I didn't realize you guys were joking so I was scared...LOL

daisybean said:

Well I do believe that Sicy or another mod closed those threads....I think because of the havoc it caused. I think it might be best to let sleeping dogs lie....

although if you are really curious....I think there is a Yahell group that might have them...I think group was called "Beautiful Day"

We didn't delete the thread...the thread combusted on it's own...for those of you who were around before the new forum, you will all remember the mystery of combusting threads...LOL...although I think Daisy is right...it is best to let sleeping dogs lie...but if we can control it to ONE or TWO pics then that is ok...just no more threads devoted to "Bono's happiness"

Fishy :)

FishNeedsABicycle said:
I didn't realize you guys were joking so I was scared...LOL

Who said anything about joking?
:shifty::shifty:
Don't listen to me........I wasn't here yet:evil:
I got here right as the "elevated" threads were ending......
I think...............:hmm:

daisybean said:

Define "havoc"........I find that hard to believe. :eyebrow:

havoc... as in how for a while PLEBA had a bad reputation.... I know that a lot of members of the board were, shall we say, disgusted, by the comments made about Bono's happiness. As a matter of fact Bono himself called this place scary.

Aaaaaahhhhh yes, I remember well the combusting threads....where they would all have the :| smilie and the last post time column was the username of the last person to post....but there would be no posts....

Edit to Add...I came at the start of Elizabeth's tireless search for those pants...I thought she was nuts :hug: to Eliz whereever you are.

Last edited:
daisybean said:

Aaaaaahhhhh yes, I remember well the combusting threads....where they would all have the :| smilie and the last post time column was the username of the last person to post....but there would be no posts....

COOL!:hmm:

Hey guys

I think the guys do drop in here from time to time to see what the fans have to say. Adam has said he likes to go online, so who knows, *someone* may be posting and it could very well be Adam Clayton LOL (Hi Adam!). I can imagine msg boards can get a little scary, not this one neccessarily, I personally have never seen anything offensive or scary, it's all in good fun IMO. But I can imagine the guys can get a little scared, esp if someone online threatens to kidnap Adam or what-have-you. Did Bono actually say he thinks this place is scary? I would find it weird if I were Bono's kid or Edge's or whatever and read some of the stuff here LOL, but obviously I'm not so I just think it fun. I think Ali and their kids are smart enough than to take what a couple people say on the internet seriously. Obviously if it were a threat to their safety, then that's crossing a line, serious intent or not. This place and other msg boards are (usually) meant to have fun, sure, we may get our occasional troll, but most of the people here seem to be normal LOL. Sure, we like to go on and on about how sexy Bono is, but again, it's all it good fun IMO. It's not like anyone is going to harass any of the boys ( I hope LOL). Anyway, Anne, if you're reading this, turn away if you don't want to read this LOL........

I wish *I* were that woman making out with Larry in the ES video!!!!! :drool: Why does SHE get to make out with him, life is just not fair!

If you're reading this Bono, WEAR MORE LEATHER!!!! LOL

Last edited:
OK my $.02
That girl in the Bono folder in Zootopia was nobody, her profile said she loved Bono, but secretly loves Edge, blah,blah,blah.

I'm sure they pop in here and Zootopia now and then. :yes:

Also on Zootopia (their own websight) the Bono folder has several umm "Bono Happiness" threads (see previous pages) and they aren't closed or deleted by their own employees.

I think here everyone lovingly enjoys the boys (with some nastly smutty thoughts for fun)

See also http://bonopen15club.tripod.com/adm...ype=EMBED&id=a86e26b00abe2e361419fa28f003d5b7

:mac: made me post that link :sexywink:

Guggi's Girl said:
The BonoPen15 club did get kind of :eek: so it moved to its own website.

I don't think the sight is that bad. And there have been plenty of Elevated threads on Zootopia since then. No shame allowed in admiring. I mean this is a man that we love, who also clearly knows the effect he has on female fans after 20+ yrs.

Seriously - was he not the one crawling on the catwalk and biting and sucking on fans fingers? Be real. He loves to tease.

OK, sorry enough rant. I just get upset with the naivite(?) of some fans.

But love my PLEBA sisters always.

edited cause - Please don't think that it is all an act. I do believe he acts on instinct and feelings too.

Last edited:
Oh I'm certainly not naive and not offended by the site. I mentioned that because dropping by zootopia once I thought I saw a thread where they had been asked to move the pen15 club and discussions of the brown crotched :censored: to the site!;) The Bono folder is now moderated, but it wasn't until recently. Fantasizing about Bono is what this is all about so as long as that's as far as it goes where is the harm?;)

Scarletwine said:

OK, sorry enough rant. I just get upset with the naivite(?) of some fans.

I don't think it was a matter of naivite (I dunno how to spell that word either) that some people didn't like the "Elevated Threads." I think it was just that not everyone had the same kind of sexual appreciation of the band (especially the men).

I also know that the mods in here acknowledge that there is a wide range of different people on this site, and work very hard to keep the discussions in a realm that can reasonably accomodate this big group.

daisybean said:

I don't think it was a matter of naivite (I dunno how to spell that word either) that some people didn't like the "Elevated Threads." I think it was just that not everyone had the same kind of sexual appreciation of the band (especially the men).

I also know that the mods in here acknowledge that there is a wide range of different people on this site, and work very hard to keep the discussions in a realm that can reasonably accomodate this big group.

Yeah the men never liked the Elevated thread and bugged us about it. It did combust on its own, though ironically it was a guy's post that finally killed it and I think he was glad. Before the new forum when threads got too big they used to 'combust'- usually this meant that it would lose half its posts, but on rarer occasions it would just bust and vanish all but the last post made and come up as just the date and name of last poster, which is what happened with the Elevated thread. I heard people had complained about it being too 'explicit' and that little kids could see it, whatever. I never saw anything like that posted but I heard there were complaints, maybe in private emails so the site had to put an end to that type of pic being posted. If anybody wants to see them I'm sure most of the girls still have them saved and can send them in PM's if you're interested.

madonna's child said:

I'm so close, I can taste it. :D You better do a lot of posting if you're going to catch me this time!

I'll never beat you, you've got almost 200 posts on me! :scream: :banghead: I'd go on another mad frivilous post spree if my computer wasn't being so slow :grumpy: Well congrats on your soon to be status, I'll make it eventually I hope :crazy:

All joking aside, I think the best thing to do is make every post as if the guys WERE going to read it. This dirty stuff, eh, I don't think that's a problem, maybe to those 'offended' by it but not the band. But think, why post anything unkind, joking or hurtful to one of them? I don't care how famous they are, they have feelings too. I think some of the scandal-like shit people try to drag up is what should be left to lie, because that is what's rude. You may say they have 'a sense of humor' but remember, they have feelings, and tempers, too. If we love these guys, let's have consideration for their feelings and not post anything all over the internet that they wouldn't want spread around or speculated on. We do love them, we don't want dirt on them or jokes about them, right? If a band member has a secret, let him have it, it's his business, don't you think? They belong to us in a way, but also their lives are their own, so we should respect that. Admiration is what they deserve, and I know what most of us are here to give.

Back
Top Bottom