Britney files for divorce (finally!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully this means Britney will seek to regain her status as one of the hottest women on the planet rather than the skanky trailer park woman she's been for the past two years.

I can't believe he would actually think he could get custody, I'm sure it's just a desperate legal maneuver.

Did the repo man get the Ferrari yet?

TMZ has learned Kevin Federline may fight Britney Spears for custody of his children. Federline has not had much time to react to Spears' decision to end the marriage, and that's because she didn't tell him in advance that she was filing for divorce. Federline was caught flatfooted when TMZ broke the story Tuesday that Britney filed legal papers in L.A. County Superior Court.

Spears has asked for sole custody of the couple's two small children. TMZ is told Federline is thinking of challenging that, even though Spears has functioned as the primary, if not sole parent, as Federline tours the country hawking his CD.

Federline almost certainly cannot challenge the prenup. Sources say hotshot divorce lawyer Laura Wasser drafted an air-tight prenuptial agreement before the couple married. So Federline's only chance of cashing in is by mounting an ugly custody fight, trying to force a more lucrative settlement. But friends of Spears say Britney will fight a holy war to prevent Federline from getting custody and, given his track record -- or lack of it -- with the kids, it would appear Spears has the clear advantage.

9aa997bc0beff07761ebbcb4ad70242c.jpg

:corn:

from 411mania.com... and PWInsider.com

As reported earlier in the 411 Music section, Britney Spears has filed for divorce from Kevin Federline. That article is available here.

Several gossip sites are reporting that Spears left Federline days ago after he snapped into a rage, screaming at Spears and destroying property. The reason for the outburst was apparently because Spears laughed at a tape of Federline's WWE appearances.

The news seems to work out well for WWE since Federline will get a lot of publicity from this and is scheduled to continue working with WWE, including a match against John Cena on the 01/01/07 RAW.

Credit: PWInsider.com

My mom buys those gossip papers every week, and just yesterday I was flipping through one and saw one of those typical Brit pictures where it looks like she was out shopping or something, and she looks like a slob.

I was thinking, as much shit as she takes for looking like that, I sort of admire that she obviously doesn't buy into the whole celebrity mindset that she can't leave the house without having a team of stylists go over her appearance with a fine-toothed comb. She's just an ordinary mother of two small kids running out to the store. :up:

VintagePunk said:
My mom buys those gossip papers every week, and just yesterday I was flipping through one and saw one of those typical Brit pictures where it looks like she was out shopping or something, and she looks like a slob.

I was thinking, as much shit as she takes for looking like that, I sort of admire that she obviously doesn't buy into the whole celebrity mindset that she can't leave the house without having a team of stylists go over her appearance with a fine-toothed comb. She's just an ordinary mother of two small kids running out to the store. :up:

while i agree w/ you to a certain extent, I still can't get passed that picture of her going into a gas station bathroom, barefoot or something w/ a tacky shirt that read something vulgar. :barf:

Numb1075 said:

while i agree w/ you to a certain extent, I still can't get passed that picture of her going into a gas station bathroom, barefoot or something w/ a tacky shirt that read something vulgar. :barf:

Yes, I still haven't recovered from that barefoot-in-the-bathroom image.:barf:

It's comical that Kfed is thinking of seeking custody as well. He's looking for a way to increase his paycheck. What about the other two kids he has with um... who was it again?

Hey Britt, I hear that Bobby Brown is now single again.....He'd be a good dad to your kids.

I smell new reality show.

I think she knew she couldn't convince her not to marry her and that it wasn't going to last.So she figured the next best thing was to get a good pre-nup for when they divorced.

CNN.com has a link where you can watch Brittney go ice skating in Rockefeller Center in New York City just hours after filing papers for divorce.

She's not too good on the skates.:giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom