Britney files for divorce (finally!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
11042897.jpg

beauty is
only skin
deep

:yikes: If she wants to be left alone, why create more drama by shaving your head, which creates more publicity. Someone get her some help!!!

JCOSTER said:
Someone needs to step in and help her before her 2 kids get hurt in her wild partying ways. :huh:

I'd be surprised if Britney is all that involved with her kids right now. My guess is that her mom has them, or more likely, a nanny takes care of them most of the time.

But yeah, someone needs to step in and try and help her.

I don't think she did this for publicity. It almost seems like she's at the point where she's getting dangerously close to flipping out.

Or maybe she knew that the ever-present extensions she's had attached to her head had messed up her hair enough that the only way to go was to shave it all off and start over again.

Which actually makes some sense.

oh the rumors are flying now. perezhilton reports she was checked into Cedars Sinai Hospital early this morning. :huh:

I wonder how her boys are handling her new look. Every child I have been around that sees their mommy with a new look is stunned by it. This new look may cause them nightmares. Ok well maybe not.

I don't know whether to feel sorry for her or laugh at her....

She is really screwed up. She married a good-looking, bad boy based on lust, not love. Then she finds out K-Fed is a dope and the marriage falls apart. She is stuck trying to raise two little babies and she is only 25.

She really needs a strong support group. That means stop hanging out with people who want to party hard. She needs to grow up and start acting mature and start acting like a mom.

deep said:
what can I say

i kinda like a shaved head :shrug:

natalie_big.jpg

Natalie, Demi, Sinead = HOT

Brittany = STILL too much eye make-up (or badly done eye make-up) + my little bro going through his "army" style phase.

:yikes:

Holy Fuckin' Shit! Ok, 2 things:
1-How lucky was K-Fed?
2-Anna Nicole Smith dies. Is Britney next?

I know it's horrible to ask that last question, but seriously, the girl is spiralling like there's no tomorrow. Her parents really need to intervene or Britney could be the late Britney.

MrPryck2U said:
1-How lucky was K-Fed?

I know it's horrible to ask that last question, but seriously, the girl is spiralling like there's no tomorrow. Her parents really need to intervene or Britney could be the late Britney.

Don't worry about that last question....I was thinking the same thing about her AND Ms. Lohan.

the difference between Natalie Portman shaving her head and Britney Spears shaving hers is that Portman did it for a movie role.

And MrPryck - that thought crossed my mind as well.:|

If she dies in the near future, than she truly is a selfish bitch. Britney's got two boys to raise, and she doesn't care.

Sometimes I think if I were to just happen to meet her in person, I'd slap her. She needs it and deserves it. I know its harsh, but really...

deep said:
11042897.jpg

beauty is
only skin
deep

Maybe she is "shaving for a cure"! It's coming up in March......how bad would all you feel, hey, thinking she is going to DIE 'cause she shaved her head and she looks UGGGGGLY! When she could be raising awareness and money for the Leaukemia foundation:shrug:

MrPryck2U said:
1-How lucky was K-Fed?

I was thinking the same thing. Britney and Lindsay Lohan both seem on track to become the next Anna Nicole type casualty only they are so much younger. How sad for Britney's babies if she did die. But she's certainly no good to them now the way she is.And if she's only doing this for media attention, she'd get plenty of it after she dies- like ANS. I sure hope she wakes up and straightens out soon.

It doesn't say anything here about shaving for a cure, that would be great if she did it for that reason.

people.com

Moments after shaving her own head in Esther's Haircutting Studio in Tarzana, Calif., a teary Britney Spears blurted out, "'My mom is going to freak,'" according to salon owner Esther Tognozzi, who says she tried to talk the pop star out of her radical do.

Spears, 25, stopped by the San Fernando Valley salon at around 7 p.m. Friday night after it had closed, Tognozzi tells PEOPLE.

Accompanied by two bodyguards, Spears walked in with a hoodie covering her head and told Tognozzi, "'I want you to buzz my hair off.'"

Tognozzi first tried to talk Spears out of going through with the shave, then after refusing the pop star's request, Spears told her, "'Then I'll do it.'"

During Spears's visit, which came after news of her short rehab stint broke, Tognozzi describes the pop star as having "no expression." However, she notes Spears smiled for the cameras when waiting photographers caught sight of her newly shorn look inside the salon.

Spears wasn't charged for her buzz cut (usually $20 for men), but Tognozzi says, "Now I'm charging $200 for the Brit-Buzz Special!"

Before Spears slipped out the back door, Tognozzi asked her if the buzz cut was a symbol of a new beginning. Spears's response: "'Something like that.'"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom