British U2 fans!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There seems to be a ton of people in this thread who've gone MIA. :(

Anyway just wanted to say hi to all the Brits who've joined the board since this thread was last buried :wave:

:lol: When I wrote in your Babyface cafe post "Hello from a fellow Brit", I did think what if they aren't actually British, they're just living in London?! Aw, well, 5% British and living in London is near enough for me!

^^Hey Party Boy. How's Toronto? Are you missing London because you don't like Toronto or are you being difficult ( :wink: ) and love both Toronto AND London?

I think i said something in this thread a long time ago in a land far away...well i live in England now, but be from Belfast as my location still says...but i be at Bristol uni and Bristol is quite a lovely place really :D

U2 Beginner said:
Dayunm!! Look how long it's been! I'm from Luton.<

Anyone going to world cup?

Are you a town supporter?

I was born at the L&D and lived in beds all my life.

U2 Beginner said:
:shocked: Wow! Hello! Yep, Luton town supporter, where do you live now? I was born there too lol!

First lived in Summerfield Road (off dallow Road) for a couple of years, lovely area now.

Then moved to Harlington where I grew up.

Now live in Flitwick.

Still work in Luton though.

Quite possibly
popmart wembley, Astoria, earls court couple of times, manchester last year

best lot locally though are U2 tribute band ZU2 . they regularly play at the Horn in St Albans, Ive seen them three or four times now - great night out.. Think they're playing there next on may 5th, the horn has got a website with gig list.

usually only between 3-5 quid to get in as well

1stepcloser said:
My mate is at Bristol Uni. He tells me he goes to a club called 'propaganda' apparently.

haha the club is called Level 41, the indie night is Propaganda...i frequent it a bit:wink:

vaz02 said:
anyone 15 - 17 and lives in manchester ?

dont the gig finished months ago and it was amazing , 15th june sticks in my head till i die

Doubt you'll know it but i live in Sandy..2 miles from Biggleswade.

Flitwick isnt too far from me, good half hour drive though.

Back
Top Bottom