Brit Awards

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I didn't see any of the show (I live in the wrong country) but I'll bet they were amazing. I can't wait to see them on the Grammies!!:drool: :evil: :censored:
*Damn.....forgot that this isn't PLEBA*:lol:

Clocks. Chris Martin was completely mad and I loved it.
When he got his award from Justin Timberlake, he started doing Justin's dance and sang 'i just wanna love you baby', mostly b/c when justin was presenting the award and started doing an acceptance speech, pretending he got it - it was hillarious. Anyway, other than Coldplay (and other decent nominations - but not winners, sadly - like doves, chemical brothers, the streets, etc) it was complete crap. :tsk: A showcase in the music NOT to listen to from the UK...and around the world, actually.

Last edited:
"CLOCKS"??!!!! Oh, wow! That's my favorite Coldplay song! I just hope they play that on the Grammies, even though it's not what they are nominated for. Damn, I hate it that I couldn't watch the Brits!!!:madspit: :mad: :censored: :scream:

jkayet said:
Clocks. Chris Martin was completely mad and I loved it.
When he got his award from Justin Timberlake, he started doing Justin's dance and sang 'i just wanna love you baby', mostly b/c when justin was presenting the award and started doing an acceptance speech, pretending he got it - it was hillarious. Anyway, other than Coldplay (and other decent nominations - but not winners, sadly - like doves, chemical brothers, the streets, etc) it was complete crap. :tsk: A showcase in the music NOT to listen to from the UK...and around the world, actually.

Wait. How did you see it? :eyebrow: :confused:

Gickies Gageeze said:
who screamed at kylie and why?

Her ex-boyfriend. After that whole Justin Timberlake grabbing her bum thing he went after her at the post-show and screamed at her for making him look like an idiot.

Or something. Man, I should stop buying tabloids.

meegannie said:

Wait. How did you see it? :eyebrow: :confused:
I went to that TV in the common room. I was getting my email and people were watching it, so I stayed...couldn't miss Chris. Bingy was like, 'hell no, we're not leaving.' :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom