BRI - With or without you......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:

EEK! you're the guy here! quick! FIX IT :scream:

:shifty: is Bono still in the back?

:whistle:

i'll fix it as soon as i can.

and Bono isnt in the back. he is causing allsorts of chaos around the world :tsk:

Babydoll said:
More importantly, are the pink handcuffs still there?? :shifty:

hey, hey, hey, im just the driver.
its up to you researchers to account for all your special gadgets and fluffy gizmos.

Alisaura said:
I think that van must be like the TARDIS... bigger on the inside than the outside :wink:

yes it is!! its very spacious :drool:

Galeongirl said:
we have the Mullengus, Adamantor and Edgesaurus divisions too :wink:

:laugh: Those names are most amusing... :D

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
I think we need more people in the Adamantor divisions :hmm:

:hmm:

I am tempted by the saurian similarity of the Edgesaurus division, though...

What shall I do?? :confused:

I :love: the caption threads! One of these days I must go back and read them all... Ambulance on stand-by :D

I am more of an Adam girl I think... but come on, Edgesaurus and Alisaura... :lol:

Okay okay... Adamantor, I choose you! :giggle:

I think I should submit a job application to Head Honcho Gluey soon :D
(I've just been reading the Caption thread #12 and the origins of BRI... brilliant stuff :lol:)

Dude... we have totally hijacked this thread... :lol:

I do hope this display of unrestrained enthusiasm for scientific progress will not reflect poorly upon my application to join this august society of researchers...

(See, I can talk the talk and everything)
:wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Do what Ali is doing then....send an application to Gluey and she'll come up with a job for you :wink:

aye-aye, something like "no previous experience but has immense enthusiasm and interest in subject matter..." :shifty: :wink:

andberlin said:

aye-aye, something like "no previous experience but has immense enthusiasm and interest in subject matter..." :shifty: :wink:

Sorry!! Been bit busy!! Ok.....

I hereby dub thee......

Immensely Enthusiastic Intern of all things Adamantor for Bonosapian Researchers Inc :nerd:

WELCOME ABOARD!!!

Alisaura said:
Dude... we have totally hijacked this thread... :lol:

I do hope this display of unrestrained enthusiasm for scientific progress will not reflect poorly upon my application to join this august society of researchers...

(See, I can talk the talk and everything)
:wink:

Ok, I've given this some thought....

How about....

I hereby dub thee

Vice President for Scientific Progress for Bonosapian Researchers Inc :nerd:

WELCOME ABOARD!!!

gluey said:

Sorry!! Been bit busy!! Ok.....

I hereby dub thee......

Immensely Enthusiastic Intern of all things Adamantor for Bonosapian Researchers Inc :nerd:

WELCOME ABOARD!!!

:eek:

:reject:

*must remember to restrain self in future - except for research purposes* :lol:

andberlin said:

:eek:

:reject:

*must remember to restrain self in future - except for research purposes* :lol:

No!! Don't feel embarrassed!!! Your enthusiasm is just what we need!!! :hug: You're sure to be a very valuable member of the group!!

coolness!

ps: i've just been reading of your encounters with the guys in november - way to go - it takes a true fan to trek up that bloody hill to albert park every day for a week :wink:

andberlin said:
coolness!

ps: i've just been reading of your encounters with the guys in november - way to go - it takes a true fan to trek up that bloody hill to albert park every day for a week :wink:

Oh how true - had killer thighs after that week - but DAMN it was worth it!!!

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

But I'm glad that you got to meet them fully. :hug: I saw Bono too (almost two years now :sigh: )...but I couldn't get his autograph cause I had a bad cough that day and I was all :yikes: with worry about him getting sick or something!

It's weird, sometimes it all seems like a fantastic dream, and then other times I'm back to having palpitations from the excitement of it!!!

And Bono's voice and attention.......

And hugging Larry 3 times........

someone throw cold water on me QUICK!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom