Boston DVD 5-12 - continued

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

two shots

Acrobat
josheggen wrote:

Hello there from Spain!!

Let me finish to download the dvd and I could send you a copy if you want, Ok?

Greets!!

-----------------------------
see: http://forum.interference.com/t173669.html

Hi Josheggen!!!!

I was not online here yesterday - thats really kind!

The forum there does not accept post any more, which I think is find considering that the vertigo tour is over.

However, I am really keen to work something out with you, my new spanish friend! You can reach me (remove the brackets!) at akuester(nospam)@tiscali.co.uk. I would also like to offer that I copy your version and sent this on to Shawn, who asked for it in the forum as well.

Hope we can get this worked out,

Thanks a lot!

Hope you get this message....

Has anyone who has downloaded this show had any problems with viewing it? I don't have a dvd burner so I've been watching it on my computer and the video cuts out during Elevation and Gloria and even during Vertigo. Anyone else had these same issues or know how I can resolve this issues?

Thanks a bunch in advance!

two shots said:

Hi Josheggen!!!!

I was not online here yesterday - thats really kind!

The forum there does not accept post any more, which I think is find considering that the vertigo tour is over.

However, I am really keen to work something out with you, my new spanish friend! You can reach me (remove the brackets!) at akuester(nospam)@tiscali.co.uk. I would also like to offer that I copy your version and sent this on to Shawn, who asked for it in the forum as well.

Hope we can get this worked out,

Thanks a lot!

Hope you get this message....

Hello there again!!

I'm still downloading the Boston concert...as I said in the other post recently closed the download goes very very slow. Then, in the moment I get it, I'll contact you,Ok?

Hope to contact soon, hehehe. Greets!!

Back
Top Bottom