Boston December 4th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is anyone who is going on the Monday in need of a "line buddy"? I am going all by myself and would love a partner to get wristbanded with etc.

Jess

Mrs. Edge said:
Is anyone who is going on the Monday in need of a "line buddy"? I am going all by myself and would love a partner to get wristbanded with etc.

Jess

:wave:

I'll be "technically" going alone... though it seems there will be an awful lot of Interferencers there :) I'm still not sure how much coldness I'm willing to brave to line up early for wristbands... :huh:

i'm not lining up for Sunday, but will probably do so for the Monday show. Are you all doing both shows?

Hi y'all-realtively new to this board but am excited to have found it. As far as "bahs" go-do the Harp. It is right across the street and you would even be able to see the GA line from the windows. Also during Oct. they had a pretty decent U2 cover band playing. I will be in the GA line on 12/5 braving with you all the snow!! (according to the forcast today!) First time to do so but it is my 16th U2 show so I am getting fired up. It is only my husbands 2nd so I may lose him:wink: :wink: :wink:
I think this is a great site and am looking forward to seeing just how hard you all can truly party in the biggest Irish party town ever!! -Linnea

sunday show

If anyone is planning on trying to get a GA drop for sundays show, I would gladly pay for your ticket & also lunch if you were able to score an extra one for me. If any of you are interested or are planning on hanging out waiting for a drop let me know & I'll send you my number.

This is for a GA only, I'm not interested in a loge because of the cost, I can get that off TM anytime.

Thanks

Jim

Last edited:
U2Girl1978 said:
Let's see. Near the TD BankNorth Garden, you have The Harp, Hurricane O'Reillys, Boston Beer Works and yea I cannot remember the rest of the bars around there..:lol:

regular visitor to the area:wink:

Is there a specific Bah that every one is assembling at? On the 4th?

before you guys all freeze on sunday, where's the party SAT nite??? I think we should start at the HARP & work our way from there.

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE FIRST FULL WEEK OF DECEMBER COULD FEATURE TWO SNOWFALLS IN SOUTHERN NEW ENGLAND...ONE ON SUNDAY AND A POTENTIALLY MORE SIGNIFICANT STORM MONDAY NIGHT INTO TUESDAY. THE FIRST SYSTEM SUNDAY IS EXPECTED TO BE FAST MOVING...BUT COULD BRING A LIGHT SNOWFALL OF 1 TO 3 INCHES AS IT PASSES SOUTH OF NEW ENGLAND...WITH THE HIGHER AMOUNTS ALONG AND SOUTH OF THE MASS TURNPIKE. SNOW IS FORECAST TO BEGIN TOWARD DAYBREAK SUNDAY IN THE CONNECTICUT VALLEY AND BY MID MORNING ALONG THE EASTERN MASSACHUSETTS COAST...THEN SHOULD TAPER OFF SUNDAY AFTERNOON FROM WEST TO EAST. A SECOND AND POTENTIALLY MORE SIGNIFICANT WINTER STORM COULD IMPACT SOUTHERN NEW ENGLAND MONDAY NIGHT AND TUESDAY WITH SNOW AND STRONG WINDS...AS IT TRACKS SOUTHEAST OF NEW ENGLAND. THERE IS STILL A LOT OF UNCERTAINTY AS TO HOW CLOSE THIS STORM WILL PASS...INCLUDING THE POSSIBILITY THAT IT WILL TRACK FAR ENOUGH AWAY FROM NEW ENGLAND TO NOT HAVE A SIGNIFICANT IMPACT ON THE REGION. RIGHT NOW...THE MOST LIKELY SCENARIO CALLS FOR THE STORM TO TRACK ABOUT 125 MILES SOUTHEAST OF NANTUCKET TUESDAY MORNING. THIS WOULD BRING ACCUMULATING SNOW TO ALL OF SOUTHERN NEW ENGLAND...WITH THE POTENTIALLY HIGHEST AMOUNTS NEAR THE INTERSTATE 95 CORRIDOR. PEOPLE IN SOUTHERN NEW ENGLAND SHOULD PAY ATTENTION TO THE LATEST FORECASTS OVER THE WEEKEND.

U2Girl1978 said:
As far as I know, there has been no mention of snow on sunday or either monday. :shrug:

:scratch:

THE FIRST FULL WEEK OF DECEMBER COULD FEATURE TWO SNOWFALLS IN SOUTHERN NEW ENGLAND...ONE ON SUNDAY AND A POTENTIALLY MORE SIGNIFICANT STORM MONDAY NIGHT INTO TUESDAY. THE FIRST SYSTEM SUNDAY IS EXPECTED TO BE FAST MOVING...BUT COULD BRING A LIGHT SNOWFALL OF 1 TO 3 INCHES AS IT PASSES SOUTH OF NEW ENGLAND...

A SECOND AND POTENTIALLY MORE SIGNIFICANT WINTER STORM COULD IMPACT SOUTHERN NEW ENGLAND MONDAY NIGHT AND TUESDAY WITH SNOW AND STRONG WINDS...AS IT TRACKS SOUTHEAST OF NEW ENGLAND.

...THE MOST LIKELY SCENARIO CALLS FOR THE STORM TO TRACK ABOUT 125 MILES SOUTHEAST OF NANTUCKET TUESDAY MORNING. THIS WOULD BRING ACCUMULATING SNOW TO ALL OF SOUTHERN NEW ENGLAND...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom