Boston #2 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
On the other hand Bridonohue above said they saw a setlist that had Still Haven't Found on it before One, so who knows.

I'm going to start an online petition, not sure what about yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they have early draft sets (the center aligned ones) and then the final, tech sets. because the early draft ones always leak pre-show. the tech sets are the ones people get afterward

If anyone has song for someone from tonight please let me know. He sang it to wife she is on cloud 9

Dear U2: We're fucking done, professionally.

You ruined my scene, You fucking ruined my fucking scene!!! :lol:

Now when I woke up and saw the setlist, I have similar feelings when I got back from cinema yesterday after seeing GENISYS. A promising beginning, then a couple of crowd pleasing numbers in mish-mash order bringing nothing new, many time travels to the past, all connected with some tiring lengthy talking. All packed in fancy visual way.

Let´s face it, in fact the singer of U2 is T-1000 metamorphed into Bono, I should have known it right after Bono started wearing Uncle Bob´s clothes. It explains how he survived the bicycle crash and how he was able miraculously restore his voice lately.

Bad was an amazing surprise :applaud: I am still all :hyper: this was one of my best show experiences, the crowd was good and the band was on fire.

Please U2 Concert Gods, let me get Gloria and The Troubles on Tuesday. :pray:

I have a feeling I'll be ignored. Been very lucky this weekend. :D

Last edited:
Suuuuuuuuuuuper disappointing they didn't play The Troubles. Hopefully that other setlist is real and it's still on their minds.

I don't think it was real, though, because the other setlist was the of the style we've come used to seeing, with the stage notes and stuff. I just don't buy the other one, just being a straight printed on white paper black text job.

How's GA in Boston when you get inside? From some video it didn't look too crowded. My friend is going GA Tuesday and was asking me.

If Red Hill Townie is there, I bet he's singing along to Same Love at the top of his lungs right now.

But I'M a troll??

Cmon Cori, you can come up with something better than this.

Actually didn't know what song that was but I will be sure to listen to it multiple times and memorize every word.

My new mantra: I'm going to get along with EVERYONE....

Hey Red Hill Townie! :wave: Don't look at this photo, you might catch their lifestyle.

noel_gallagher_oasis_bono_U2_kiss_liam.jpg

How's GA in Boston when you get inside? From some video it didn't look too crowded. My friend is going GA Tuesday and was asking me.

GA closest to the main stage looked pretty packed. Further away from the main stage it looked like there was a lot of good standing space. Show starts around 8:15 and 30 minutes before the area around the B stage looked like it was only 2 or 3 deep.

If the goal is to be close to the main stage or on the rail then you probably need to get in early. If being near main stage or rail is not important then getting in 30 to 45 minutes before show time should be good enough to get a decent spot.

I hope they'll shake it up when they come to Europe. This is the first time I'm not thrilled to see a U2 show to be honest. Hopefully I'm wrong, we'll see in September.

I pray MSG nights 3 and 4 they are in a lets not give a fuck mood and play random songs

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

It was uploaded when the show was just getting underway.

Yep, and we have seen printed sets that look like that before. It was posted before the band got to the second set, so unless that person is clairvoyant and can give us the numbers for every lottery on earth, I don't see how they were meant to know about Bad onwards.

The Troubles sounds like it would be great as a closer: basically, the successor to Love Is Blindness.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

It is what you want it to be. If you want to be crowded you can get up close to the rail. If you want to relax and have room to dance or just have space you can hang back. I did a little of both last night out by the "E-Stage". When bono got on stage a was 5 feet from him. When the show started i move back and towards the center of the runway so i could see the screen.

The Troubles sounds like it would be great as a closer: basically, the successor to Love Is Blindness.

This tour badly needs a decent closer too. It's a rare U2 tour to lack a distinctive closer.

I'm just glad it's still on their radar at least a bit.

I think they have early draft sets (the center aligned ones) and then the final, tech sets. because the early draft ones always leak pre-show. the tech sets are the ones people get afterward

:yes:

You will know it if you ever get an actual band member setlist. Pretty different layout (not to mention weight, from all the tape), than these tech setlists that have been posted up.

Back
Top Bottom