Bonosapian Researchers Inc. AGM....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:
:wink: Punching his fist in the air makes our wee Bonosapian happy!

bonoelevated01zp8.jpg

Omg where do you find these pictures at?! :lmao:

Bonocomet absolutely genuis work! :lmao:

^Heehee the bonosapien pic I got in a Pleban thread... can't remember which... I knew Gg would appreciate him. :wink:

The Doc Emmet Edgesaurus was custom made especially for me a long time ago :lol: ... unfortunately I forget who made it for me! Aaah I must try to remember! Maybe the Doc can help me remember...

OMG was it you really!!!! OMG! :lmao: !!!!

I remember it was like a hat thread or something wasn't it? i can't even remember why I asked for it.. or something?! Dang when was that and what were we thinking?? :lol:

WildHoney said:

Not as happy as it makes us :drool: :shifty:

:reject: I just noticed the horrible pun I made.... I didn't actually mean wee Bono... as in.... oh feck, you get what I"m saying!

:shifty:

The Bonosapian gains pleasure out of hitting objects with his stick..
p1010218qt1.jpg

yes I'm done with lame puns :wink: I do have one more pic tho

4172097kb3.jpg

can someone tell me what the fabric of these new, tight Bonopants are? :drool:

Latest developments, food makes the Bonosapiens happy, however, people should not feed him too much.... when that happens, this is the result :wink: and yes, we spy nipple!
fattykf5.jpg

^ Aw, I rather prefer Bonosapien a little pudgy, it's :cute:!!!!

And comet, people were asking to see Edge in something other than a beanie, so I put him in an Xmas tree and something else, but everyone thought I was being lame. As if The Edge were too cool to put a Christmas tree on his head. :lol: Then you wanted to see him in Doc's getup, so I did that. :hug:

:hyper: GG, note the bent forearm on the Bonosapien on that last photo too. See the outside of it? No, GG...the forearm under the nipple. Take your eyes off his nipple. *sigh* His forearm!!! :wink: His forearm extensor group (of which you will learn the individual names to eventually) seriously need some TLC. *grabs massage oil*

Last edited:
^^ Ooh you observant little researcher!! If your hands ever get tired of the massaging, just let me know and I'll help!

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
^ Aw, I rather prefer Bonosapien a little pudgy, it's cute:!!!!

And comet, people were asking to see Edge in something other than a beanie, so I put him in an Xmas tree and something else, but everyone thought I was being lame. As if The Edge were too cool to put a Christmas tree on his head. ol Then you wanted to see him in Doc's getup, so I did that. hug:

hyper: GG, note the bent forearm on the Bonosapien on that last photo too. See the outside of it? No, GG...the forearm under the nipple. Take your eyes off his nipple. *sigh* His forearm!!! wink: His forearm extensor group (of which you will learn the individual names to eventually) seriously need some TLC. *grabs massage oil*

niiiiipppleeeee:drool::drool::drool:

arm? what's an arm? :scratch:

:drool::drool::drool:niiiiipppleeeee:drool::drool::drool:

In the name of research of course...do we need those photoshopped pics posted here for further investigation in what not to clone our subjects into?

hmm....me thinks the bonosapian may have run out of 'coloured toner'.....the hair follicles don't seem to have been refilled for some time now.....mind you, I don't mind the colour-free option....:wink:

What? Are you in need of research from the follicle division? Give me raw some raw materials to study... I'm all over it.

Chop chop bonocomet!!! we need evidence that the bonosapians running out of colour in his folicles......are you up to it? Think we need to see which colour works best with its complexion too.....:drool:

In light of requested comparison study, I present evidence of the follicles in a timeline study. In this case, we will observe only evidence of the follicles of the chest area and in the highly
excited and sweaty state of being.

baby chest follicles
bwbonobabyshirtlesscuteness.jpg

a few years later... tender young still innocent sweet faced little boy/man
bonobabyshirtlessminecc.jpg

gettin' badder...
bwbonorharms.jpg

bwbonosweaty3.jpg

bwbonosweaty.jpg

ok not sweaty... but dayum.
bwbonochestcloseup.jpg

now we're flyin'...
bonoflytummy.jpg

bonoflychestvidshot.jpg

angel in devil's shoes...
bonomacphistopeek4.jpg

as "bad" as it gets...
bwbonomohawk.jpg

Last edited:
ok gettin elevated now...
bonosweatyshirtrip4.jpg

what was that?
bonosweatyshirtrip3.jpg

that's what I thought you said
bonosweatyshirtrip1.jpg

I need more evidence...
bonosweatyshirtrip2.jpg

gettin vertigo...
bonosweatystomach.jpg

bonosweatyness.jpg

BonosweatyAnaheim4-1-05.jpg

bonochestwhoarethoseguys.jpg

who ARE those guys???

atomic buzzzzz.... the bonosapien is being much too stingy these days in presenting good hard evidence for us to study....
Bono_Vox__granoff1.jpg

I present that we are now in need of new fresh shiny evidence from down under....

..ok... there you have it. But I forget...what were we talking about?

:drool:

Last edited:
gluey said:
In the name of research of course...do we need those photoshopped pics posted here for further investigation in what not to clone our subjects into?

Er, umm, well, I think those pics were destroyed in an accident. :shifty: I do, however, have this exhibit to share. I think you'll agree with me that more research will be necessary as to whether or not this is an avenue we wish to pursue with our dear Bonosapien.
34866379%3B%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2325%3D4%3A3%3D627%3DXROQDF%3E23239383978%3C4ot1lsi

I believe we need an expedition to the grocery store to pick out other things we could put into Bonosapien's mouth!

Slopsy said:
Please tell me that I wasn't the only one who lol'd at those :giggle:

You wasn't the only one who lol'd. :lol: A hard man is good to find!

Damn.....must research possible food intolerance......food recognition......reaction to to textures.......:drool:

oh I know what to put in his mouth!
peachesbonoliciouscz2.jpg

:shifty:

or in his bath...

gglikesitbh4.jpg

:wink: 1st Pic created by Dreamoutloud13 and the second one is by Kafrun I think :hmm:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom