Bono's short hair!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
72299215.jpg

618617CW.jpg

where that real bad ass of a pic of Bono?
its a really tight close up on his face, he is wearing light green glasses and he has a real intense look in his eyes.

Thank you all for a most delicious breakfast thread this morning. The man is just too much for words.
I do love his short hair, and as he is getting older (sorry, and i am his age), it fits him well. HOWEVER, I do miss him running his fingers through the gorgeous head of hair he had.
Not even from the early days, but from before he cut it this past year.

Could someone start a thread, just for old times?:sad:

waynetravis said:
where that real bad ass of a pic of Bono?
its a really tight close up on his face, he is wearing light green glasses and he has a real intense look in his eyes.

Not sure which one you mean wt :hmm: Is it recent... older? any other clues?

i think its from the early weeks when he went back to short hair.
he is wearing the light green Armani, and he is looking away from the camera and has a really intense, focused look in his eyes.

:hmm: I still am not sure... but I'll look for it a bit later if no one else comes up with it... (I guess you checked this thread and it's not here yet right? :wink: ) I have to leave for a while, but I will take a look!

waynetravis said:
i think its from the early weeks when he went back to short hair.
he is wearing the light green Armani, and he is looking away from the camera and has a really intense, focused look in his eyes.

was the pic on stage or out & about ?

Hmmm... I'm finding alot with the intense focused look, but with the green Armanis not so many... I don't think these are light green so it's not this is it?

BonoBobAbbeyRoad9-061.jpg

Last edited:
not it yet.

i think he's at some event, its not a concert.
i dont think its watermarked, his head is like tilted sideways and his eyes are looking to the left of the pic. looks like he's squinting.

Doh! From the last folder I had not made it to last night... of course!

Glad that mystery is solved!

At least we got alot of good intense Bonos out of that. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom