Bono's Short Hair V2.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
zooperson said:
Too Slow Bono Mot :wink:

I've got Tickets, but no mula for flight and room but December is kinda far off so i will say YES. i will get the money some how some way!!! :shifty:

Zooperson..start shopping around for flights now.....at least compare prices...

I'll post a pic so it wont be said were wasting posts on conversation....:wink:

01ADBO_pop.jpg

Adam Bono hug...:love:

uhum *cough* aa yes picture posting... right

3469%3A%3B38%3A%7Ffp336%3Enu%3D3258%3E237%3E282%3EWSNRCG%3D32333499%3A4993nu0mrj

okay! i will bonofox. i learned my lesson from last time that i could have gotten a way cheaper deal. maybe that was another blessing in disguise of the postponment; cheaper prices :drool:

so have you already got your booking in order?

Okay, I'm going to buy a lottery ticket tomorrow. I desperately want to go. (How whiny am I sounding?!)

And I like Bono's hair a *whole* lot in this pic. It's been my wallpaper on my laptop since god was a boy! :wink:

seenoevil.jpg

o god i wish I could take that extra ticket but I fear that hopping that plane to Portland last December was my big splurge for the year.... true... this IS a new year... :hmm:

zooperson said:

3469%3A%3B38%3A%7Ffp336%3Enu%3D3258%3E237%3E282%3EWSNRCG%3D32333499%3A4993nu0mrj

okay! i will bonofox. i learned my lesson from last time that i could have gotten a way cheaper deal. maybe that was another blessing in disguise of the postponment; cheaper prices :drool:

Yes...well I have my flight since I bought it in Dec and 2 friend and I are splitting hotel costs..So we are all set!!!

I keep saying, "It'll be SO great!" And Hawaii!!! It *is* a new year, comet...go for it! <nudge, nudge>

popwethair.jpg

BTW That is the best thing to do is split costs..as we added it up one of my friends and I will take turns to pay 20.00 a night since my other firend Mysticchild already booked the hotel..so well be added and split costs...Just and idea Zooperson...

zooperson said:
^ ooooo good plan Bono Mot! i'm 18 now. i can do that!

3469%3A%3B38%3A%7Ffp336%3Enu%3D3258%3E237%3E282%3EWSNRCG%3D32333499%3B38%3B7nu0mrj

Question: Were the bubble shirt and the bubble pants ever worn together? What an ensemble!

(zooperson...good luck with that lottery ticket...play Bono's birthday numbers and buy your ticket Wednesday! ha!)

BonoFox1 said:
popwethair.jpg

BTW That is the best thing to do is split costs..as we added it up one of my friends and I will take turns to pay 20.00 a night since my other firend Mysticchild already booked the hotel..so well be added and split costs...Just and idea Zooperson...

Wow! $20 a night. really? where?

and.. i don't mean to be nosey but how many nights are you staying?

oh and aaaa.... nice pic :drool:

Good idea, there BonoFox! Hey, Comet tell him *I'll* be happy to go as your, ehrm, guard if he pays my airfare! ha! I'm highly trustworthy. ahem.

Look, he's smooshing his face like in the set of pics from Michigan!

Pop%20Bono

Bono Mot said:

Question: Were the bubble shirt and the bubble pants ever worn together? What an ensemble!

(zooperson...good luck with that lottery ticket...play Bono's birthday numbers and buy your ticket Wednesday! ha!)

:lol: will do. have done before :giggle: Good luck to you aswell!

and yes they have been worn together. have you seen the Pop Mart Mexico video? he wears them at the begining of the first encore. :wink:

edit: oops bonofox ya beat me to it! glad i can be of service by the way!

new thread is needed!

Last edited:
zooperson said:

Wow! $20 a night. really? where?

and.. i don't mean to be nosey but how many nights are you staying?

oh and aaaa.... nice pic :drool:

I think I might stay a week...not sure I have to ask my job tomorrow for the time off.....but yes MysticChild booked a room the person who was going to stay with her flaked and she asked my other friend and I to use the extra bed and just take turns paying 20 a night....cool deal....

by the way ..18 years old??...You'er a baby!!:happy: compared to me that is!!!;)

WOW I cant believe we finished the thread!!!

f407487b.jpg

Why did I never notice that? Maybe I was too focused on the pants! Hey, why didn't my pic work? hmph. Volcanic ensemble, indeed!

BonoFox1.....Yeah.... but I think I have to pass..... for now..... see if anyone else can take it.... thanks SO MUCH for the offer! Thats an incredible temptation..... I'll still bring it up again later.... but if someone else knows they can go.... go for it!

zooperson said:

this one is..ahhhh...

Back
Top Bottom