Bono's Short Hair V2.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bandpoplemmeout.jpg

whoa4.jpg

dvd9.jpg

chestsmirk.jpg

b_blueeyes.jpg

346573B9427Ffp453Dot3E23253D43A33D6.jpg

JCOSTER said:

I'd give anything to have this one blown up huge! :drool:

And when I first saw this thread, I thought there were fresh pics of the shorn one! Ah well, the hibernation continues...:sad:

er.. they are the reason why version one of this thread was made.. they're from sunday the 9th :)
I'm in dire need for new pics!!! and I wanna know if Ali has a short cut aswell!

cruzila said:
No matter the length of his hairs, he is still a cutie patutie! Don't get me wrong, I've got my favorite hair-era, but he'd look good bald. :eyebrow:

Ok, I went a bit far on that one.....

No you didn't. He DID look good bald. I don't care what anyone says.... yes of course he looks great in hair... of COURSE! But I think he looked AWESOME when he shaved it all off. Besides, that took guts. Uh... well it took alcohol anyways, but still, bald Bono was smokin' HOT!

bonocomet said:

No you didn't. He DID look good bald. I don't care what anyone says.... yes of course he looks great in hair... of COURSE! But I think he looked AWESOME when he shaved it all off. Besides, that took guts. Uh... well it took alcohol anyways, but still, bald Bono was smokin' HOT!

:rockon:

Hey! I've never posted before on here .. but i just want to let you know that there's a new pic of bono on u2.com!!! photobucket isnt working atm .. so go and check it out!

*edit*
photobucket is working!

from u2.com

"Paul McGuinness received the Peter Grant Lifetime Achievement /Manager of the Year Award in London last night."
petergrantlifetime2.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom