Bono's scar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
423fa23e.jpg

all though Bono doesn't care for his chin scar , his scar does have
it's fans and I'm one . :drool:

PDVD_184.jpg

PDVD_169.jpg

PDVD_161-1.jpg

love the scar .

You know a little while back when there was all that speculation about Bono maybe having plastic surgery because his wrinkles were supposedly gone I was thinking that these people are nuts if they think Bono cares about that because if he was that vain he would have had something done about that chin scar ages ago. Like you know they would have flown in some high priced plastic surgeon in the first place to stitch him up when it happened.

Dana

rihannsu said:
You know a little while back when there was all that speculation about Bono maybe having plastic surgery because his wrinkles were supposedly gone I was thinking that these people are nuts if they think Bono cares about that because if he was that vain he would have had something done about that chin scar ages ago. Like you know they would have flown in some high priced plastic surgeon in the first place to stitch him up when it happened.

Dana

That's what I always thinking, why didn't they find a better surgeon to do it rather than leave a scar like this? I mean, if the doctor treated it more carefully, it could be a lot more better. One of my highschool classmate cut another boy's face open in a big fight, and that boy had a almost 10cm cut in his left face. The doctors had a big concern of this boy's look and used the needles which is for eye operation to stitch the cut, and it only left a thin line on his face when it fully covered about 6 month later.

hcbiggs2002 said:
Bono received his chin injury after falling off the stage during a rehearsal while on the on Joshua Tree tour !! He also dislocated his shoulder at the same time!! :(

He only cut his chin open here in Arizona. It happened at ASU Activity Center on April 1, 1987 while rehearsing. I was down there when it happened and saw the ambulance come for him. The stupid security kept denying it was him, but we knew it had to be. We personally have seen Bono trip over a garbage can/ash tray at the Sunset Marquis when we met him there in 1982. we know his clumsiness!!! Anyway, they brought the ambulance inside so we couldnt see who they were loading onto it. After, Adam came out, me and my 2 friends asked him to tell us the truth as we know about how Bono "IS". haha! He said it was him and he had tripped over the spot light he was holding.
They took him to Scottsdale Memorial Osborn Hospital to get stitches. The show was suppose to start on April 2nd and 3rd. But they pushed the dates back by one day. The pain meds they gave him did something bad to his voice and messed it up. So the opening shows for the tour were April 3rd and 4th. His voice was not the greatest still by the time the shows started, but at least he was better. We were hanging out with Bono each night March 30 and 31st until this happened on April 1st.

March 30, 1987

March311987Bono1.jpg

March 31, 1987

Photo_2007_1_22_2_41_56.jpg

April 1, 1987

April21987AdamwithCathyPeterson.jpg

I thought this was April 2, 1987 arriving to practice.

JT30a001-01.jpg

April 3, 1987 Soundcheck

April21987AdamwmyfriendRobinAmber.jpg

woo 4 pages from one question.. only on PLEBA

Thanks U2jesusgirl for those pics. Great 80's shots. Love all the big hair on the women.

Are you in any of the pics?

Back
Top Bottom