Bono's Rosary? any good pics.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmm, my 15 year old niece who goes to a Catholic high school mentioned this to me just this past weekend. :shrug:

it's true. it's not meant to be a necklace, but it's not exactly forbidden. I think it's OK to wear a rosary around one's neck, although I don't really like how people turn it into a sort of fashion accessory these days... which I believe is not the case with Bono.

I don't see it as any different than wearing a crucifix. But that's just me.

it is different. rosary is a sort of a "tool" (for the lack of a better word in my poor vocabulary) used for praying. you don't really use a crucifix to pray.

but as I said, I think it's all fine. I believe wearing rosary as a necklace is quite common in Latin America, for instance.

it is different. rosary is a sort of a "tool" (for the lack of a better word in my poor vocabulary) used for praying. you don't really use a crucifix to pray.

but as I said, I think it's all fine. I believe wearing rosary as a necklace is quite common in Latin America, for instance.

Oh I see I got you. I don't know I sometimes use my crucifix when I pray I hold onto it etc, I think its all prefence or should be. I don't think its sinful or anything wear it :shrug: but my Dad just told me you're not suppose to since each bead represents a different prayer, but to each its own

The huge photo at the beginning of the thread is awesome (not for the reason of the rosary, I'm leaning to the right side being the better :love:)

Here it is :)

bonolarrylive82005facing.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom