Bono's Labour Party Speech 9/29/04

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

drealynn42

The Fly
Can someone in the UK please capture Bono's speech in high quality video? Here is the information from www.atu2.com:

those of you in the UK that you may be able to catch Bono's Labour Party speech on TV Wednesday. There's all-day coverage of the conference live on BBC PARLIAMENT(SKY SATELLITE CHANNEL 508) in the UK, with recorded coverage & highlights later in the day. There is also coverage on BBC2 from 11.30am to 1.00pm & 2.25pm to 4.25pm.

Please PM me or find me on U2BloodRedSkyHub if you are able to do this! Thanks so much...

I'm watching CNN today (what is new?) for any updates but I doubt that we will get any since the first presidential smackdown (err, debate) is Thursday. Hoping that someone will at least post pictures

www.gettyimages.com has some pictures up already :)

sorry, I can't upload them now, I'm at work :reject:

51370440.jpg

:drool:
Is it just me or is the man getting better looking?
Now that I have pictures I want the speech as well - starting to look for it now

any chance the whole things gone up online somewhere. i missed it (stupid thing called work) but would definitely like to watch it

I'm going to post some of these for you Kelly since you can't upload right now and those getty links always go down. Thanks! :wave:

l1.jpg

l2.jpg

l4.jpg

l5.jpg

Tony Blair = the out of focus guy in the back :laugh:

ltb.jpg

Last edited:
One thing I have to notice is how open and honest Bono's face looks compared to politicians. It's not just Blair, it's all politicans I see. Bono is coming straight from the heart and it shows :heart:

(poor Edge, more Bono with dodgy politicians ;) )

l12.jpg

l14.jpg

l15.jpg

l16.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for posting those Kitty - he's looking very beautiful today! :faint:

I especially like the pics where he's doing like our ---> :hmm: smilie! :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom