Bono's hair

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
siriuslydaphne said:
look at his hair here>> http://s4.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=0QMJ9W6LVWW5K3V08HOS3N7LV8
*a clip from -where the streets have no name
[i got it here at interference a long long long,,,,,time ago]

Thanks for that clip, I haven't seen it before. :up: Nice Adam shots.. :D

I love Bono's hair. It's so thick, he is lucky. My hair is really thin and I'm a girl.

thanks for the links!
:wink: that NRJ thing is really annoying with the french voice on the foreground!!! but it's nice anywayz!
heh that little jump when he walked down :cute:

I didn't know he spoke french :drool: trés bien Bono!
damn eh even makes french sound sexy!

:shocked: that streets vid.. omg scary bald spot!! :wink: but nice Bono X Adam action...

Last edited:
I noticed that blad spot in Buffalo. Bono was turned away from the audience and ran his hand through his hair and voila. We still love you though, Bono :hug:

5457059747c6f279d89sr.jpg

54570478ac33049e781zd.jpg

54570510ae601c25a20wz.jpg

bonocomet said:
I liked the part in that clip when Bono rubs Adam's fuzzy silver head. :lol:

Does anyone have a cap of that?

I know!! It was so cute:cute: Adams fuzzy silver hair, I do not know why I find it so sexy, the messier the better:drool:

Dear Bono,
You are still a hottie no matter haw thin your hair is getting.
:bono: :heart:

Heh. If his hair really is thinning (Dunno why his hair looked wet as hell in those pics on top of it all ) he'd do better to cut it. Nothing worse than long hair to 'cover up' losing it.
Just cut it and look like you've got some dignity.:p

Devlin said:
Heh. If his hair really is thinning (Dunno why his hair looked wet as hell in those pics on top of it all ) he'd do better to cut it. Nothing worse than long hair to 'cover up' losing it.
Just cut it and look like you've got some dignity.:p

Yes, there is something much worse, the Matt Lauer mangy dog head look :barf: I say keep on covering, hat, beanie, hair, whatever, just don't go to the sparse burned forest or dog with mange look :no: of those who have 'given up.' I honestly prefer a completely shaved head to those looks!

I really do think Bono's hair looks fine the way it is, he's gorgoues, and it is the best look for him the way he looks now. It also matches Ali's, and they have a history of shared hairdos, so keep it! :cute:

oh god please DONT let Bono be bald!!!!
that is the only picture I've ever seen of Bono and declared that he scared the shit outta me! Bald Bono is :yikes:
I don't mind the short, but not bald please!!!! :no:

Galeongirl said:
oh god please DONT let Bono be bald!!!!
that is the only picture I've ever seen of Bono and declared that he scared the shit outta me! Bald Bono is :yikes:
I don't mind the short, but not bald please!!!! :no:

Oh no I do NOT want bald! :no: I don't want him to cut it at all! I just don't like it when people say his hair is bad and he should shave it. It is NOT bad and he would not look good shaved! :scream: Short is okay (like my avatar) but not shaved! I prefer it now though! I loved JT best overall but know he can't pull that look off again but I'm just happy to see him with his beautiful fly like hair :love: he has now. KEEP IT! :up:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom