Bono's Hair Transplants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bono is ok if it is ok with him, I don't know if he's doing anything with his hair or not (I don't think so, by the way, apart from dying it) but it is HIS hair and HIS life and he has much more dignity and love in one of his hairs than many in their whole person. That said, I wouldn't go boasting about what I'm gonna do when I get old, you never know....
I'm sorry if I sound too serious, it's just I don't like people judging other people this way, it makes me feel blue.

I thought Pleba was for picture posting of the band? This thread clearly should have stayed in EYKIW, that's where they obsess over Bono's hair. :shrug:

gabrielvox said:
so that short hair now is transplanted too?

you guys are fucking hilarious

:rolleyes:

:tsk: now all of the Bono impersonators should get their hair transplanted too.... oh! who knows, part of the JT mane might be saved so all the other Bonos in the world can use his hair :ohmy:

:wink: J/k Gabe, j/k..

PLEBA
Talk all you want about Larry, The Edge, Bono, Adam, and Paul McGuinness. This forum is used primarily for posting pictures of the band.

---------

It probably belongs here.

Though, I think this topic is a tad controversial and sort of pointless so lets move onto something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom