Bono's daughters in the ellipse?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well, you know i'd tell this John Sampson character that it's all about the music.

wait! does the Bono family like pizza? pizza in its finest form will seduce anyone.

they would think only a true man is brave enough to wear flip flops while doing GA

then they will swoon

starsgoblue said:

The sound of a broken nose will be music to John's ears....:wink:

5otw6t

:hyper:

I'd pay to see this on Pay Per View

He'd love it. He's a big dude, am sur ehe needs to eat a few times a day. He would happily munch on it while turning you into pretzel-y shapes

:hyper:

I used to refer to him as Mr. Clean before I knew his name, though I doubt we're the only 2 geniuses to have come up with the resemblance :wink:

Miroslava said:
I used to refer to him as Mr. Clean before I knew his name, though I doubt we're the only 2 geniuses to have come up with the resemblance :wink:
whatever, im the first, and only, genius to make the connection

has any one seen any pics of bono's daughters? are they good looking? I would hit on them anyways.

How cool would it be to date bonos daughter.

they are cute, a little young though

i think the oldest one is 16, so i guess ill have to wait until next tour when she is legal to make my move

thetitans2k said:
has any one seen any pics of bono's daughters? are they good looking? I would hit on them anyways.

bonodaughters3fl.jpg

Have fun getting past the man in the middle!

thetitans2k said:

I recently saw some pictures posted somewhere, maybe in PLEBA. Very pretty girls. Leave 'em alone!

they look so much like their father it would be like kissing bono

:combust:

you have to admit it is every male u2 fans dream

to be able to kiss bono without having to swtich sides to do it

LMAO After 10 hours of work and another 2 hours working at home, this has cheered me up big time - BEST thread ever.

Mr Clean, flip-flops in GA (brave man) and pretzel shaped daughter daters...I may never stop laughin'!

Thanks y'all!

Chizip said:
you have to admit it is every male u2 fans dream

to be able to kiss bono without having to swtich sides to do it

Like my guy in Chicago that let me get in front of him during MW only if I promised that I would somehow manage for him to get a hug from B. Then he asked after the show how I was going to make that happen and told him that if I had gotten up there, I was likely to get a hug and then I could hug him and it would be ALMOST like hugging Bono. Then I mentioned I had gotten one 2 weeks prior and before I could finish the sentence, guy was hugging me saying "well bring it on!"

:lmao:

ZOOTVTOURist said:
So keep on laughing, if you want to. Perhaps it's not my sense of humour, so ...

Are you sure you have one? Did you look under the couch? Maybe it is hiding there!

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom