Bono's Dancing Girls IV-Were you one of the chosen?Wish you were? Post/chat here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw... I hope these blushed cheeks will go away soon... :eek:

Thank you so much guys for all the kind, lovely, thoughtful and potentially bitch-slap-by-your-girlfriend-over-the-head inducing comments (I'm looking at you Phil ;) )

But seriously, thanks!!

And congrats on your 400th hotpepper! :D

344%3A658723232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2337%3D%3C6%3B%3D583%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3A%3B%3B%3C75572ot1lsi

[/B]

Is it just me or does it look like Adam is looking fondly at your backside? :eyebrow:

I bet he was jealous, after all his interaction with you, that your hands were running thru Bono's hair and not his.

Ha, ha! Doubt it. He's probably just thinking "I knew that one was insane"

The second I hit the floor though I did have a "d'oh!" moment where I felt bad cause I didnt even turn around to Adam once. I did smile to Edge and he smiled at me over Bono's shoulder. So as soon as Adam looked down I mouthed "Thank You" at him and he smiled :cute:

Wow! I just got to see the video--that was intense!!! You got to flamenco dance with Bono! :ohmy:
I think the this the most exciting thread in the entire forum. I love hearing the stories!
Even though I am a little jealous... :(

:wink:

reneedo said:
Wow! I just got to see the video--that was intense!!! You got to flamenco dance with Bono! :ohmy:
I think the this the most exciting thread in the entire forum. I love hearing the stories!
Even though I am a little jealous... :(

Pssst... I'm a lil jealous too... :lol:

That's cause I had my arm wrapped around his neck. One wrong move and Snap!

Miroslava said:
Dear lord....

:drool: :drool:

atikicat, thank you!!!!!!!

As if this wasnt enough though, do you think you could please, please please email me the High Quality pictures to my interference account?

Thank you soooooooooo much for taking these. :hug: x 1000
I've sent you the original photos...2032x1354. Sorry the quality isn't better, but it's better than nothing. :yes:

Nice avatar, btw! Do I get to collect any royalties off of that...or maybe some free Spanish lessons?:wink: :D

Hey, if I had a photo like that--I'd do the same thing! That's so awesome that you were able to get such good shots! It's amazing that a couple quick pictures can become the treasure of a lifetime.

Not to change the subject, but there was a lady behind me who was like, "You're really tall. Can I get in front of you?" I said no. She continues, "Come on...Bono's going to pick me to come on stage b/c I have blong hair he likes blonds... and (grabs her boobs) really big boobs." I laughed sarcastically and turned around.

As you entered stage Miroslava, I thought to myself, I'm glad it was you and not her. :) There, I brought it back to you.

P.S. If you were the blond who said this to me, I'm not mad. I just really liked my spot. :madspit:

At the Saturday show we got Eddie Veddor instead of a blonde.

Way to hold off the attack of the buxom blonde girl!

Got Philk? said:
Not to change the subject, but there was a lady behind me who was like, "You're really tall. Can I get in front of you?" I said no. She continues, "Come on...Bono's going to pick me to come on stage b/c I have blong hair he likes blonds... and (grabs her boobs) really big boobs." I laughed sarcastically and turned around.

*Boinks self on back of head, eyes get unstuck*

Classy one ain't she?

And atikicat, seriously, thanks again! You definitely qualify for some Free Spanish Lessons, just dont shove a microphone in front of me and all will be alright. And not to be a pain in the ass, but the pictures did not arrive :( Don't know if they were too big, but if you happen to get bored and would not mind resending I will be even more indebted to you! If you resend, could you please send to spamthisaccount (at) comcast.net

THANKS!! :drool:

I did hold her off, but then the guy next to me left to go about 10 rows back on the floor where his friend was. She scooted in and smashed her big boobs up on me. Then a little lady tried to squeeze in between us! I love GA.

edit: Sorry, back to you again my friend. I just listened to fast cars...

Good lord... use the evil skank eye!!! It works for me!

I had a big dude behind me, so no worries space wise. I was way more of a pain in the ass to him than him to me... I think I stepped on him a bunch of times when I was landing from pogoing... :ohmy:

Got Philk? said:
I did hold her off, but then the guy next to me left to go about 10 rows back on the floor where his friend was. She scooted in and smashed her big boobs up on me. Then a little lady tried to squeeze in between us! I love GA.

edit: Sorry, back to you again my friend. I just listened to fast cars...

Oh yes, like the girl I (accidentally) stepped on on the way to the bathroom who didn't believe that I was going back to the front when I stepped on her again! :lol:

reneedo said:
Hey, if I had a photo like that--I'd do the same thing! That's so awesome that you were able to get such good shots! It's amazing that a couple quick pictures can become the treasure of a lifetime.
I've never met Miroslava, so I had no idea who had gotten on stage, but I knew whoever it was would want some pics. I whipped out my not so great camera and took a couple shots (I was about 4-5 rows back using my power zoom and trying to avoid all of the heads and hands in my way...I'm only 5'3"). They didn't turn out the greatest, but I knew for the girl onstage they'd still be priceless. I was about to post them on u2tours so that she might find them, but I decided to drop by interference first and discovered that "the girl with no name" was actually Miroslava! :ohmy: I'll try resending them to you.

atikicat said:

I've never met Miroslava, so I had no idea who had gotten on stage, but I knew whoever it was would want some pics. I whipped out my not so great camera and took a couple shots (I was about 4-5 rows back using my power zoom and trying to avoid all of the heads and hands in my way...I'm only 5'3"). They didn't turn out the greatest, but I knew for the girl onstage they'd still be priceless. I was about to post them on u2tours so that she might find them, but I decided to drop by interference first and discovered that "the girl with no name" was actually Miroslava! :ohmy: I'll try resending them to you.

That was really cool of you!

Interferencers rock. :)

Awww! That is truly a nice thing to do, and thanks for sending!!

Ok, I had 1 hour of sleep last night (on the airport/airplane from Chicago to Detroit... What am I still doing up? Wonder what could be keeping me wired? :hmm:

Ok, will try to sleep.

I'm late to the party :reject: - crashed Wed night when we got home and was too swamped to check in here at work Thursday - and staying up way too late to get the details........

Of course, the high I had over my pretend mini-dance is completely gone now, and I will cry myself to sleep tonight, but that's ok - you just better give the rest of us a chance in Detroit! ;)

Truly, honestly - I am so happy for you Miro :)

MIROSLAVA! That was just fucking brilliant! I love the way you danced! :hyper:

Muchas felicitaciones! Te veias preciosa! Es mas, hice para a media oficina para que vea el video! :lol:

I know about the GA woes of people trying to horn in :huh:
On my night I almost lost my spot to a pushy lady because I was too much of a wimp to tell her to buzz off. The girl next to me did it for me :cute:

And then there was this enormous drunk guy behind me that kept leaning on me with all his body weight :yuck:
And his drunk friend kissed me on the neck at the end of the show :crazy:
But it was alllllll worth it :drool:

Mil gracias Flavia! Esperemos que un dia te toque ese baile que te debe mi chaparrito! :wink:

And I just came to work to find these in my mailbox from a lovely girl named Sophia.

Thank you!

dxlfyr.jpg

dxlfza.jpg

These pictures did it. I hadnt cried yet. But I emailed them to my best friend and she called me with tears in her eyes saying how beautiful they were and how much she would have liked to be there.... :sad: :happy:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom